4 Poofs and a Piano do 'Last of the famous...'

i hate him even more now.... Johnny Ross is dead, johnny ross is dead!

Am I the only one to hope that Morrissey will be on all the popular TV shows when his 9th studio almum is out?

There doesn't seem to be many programs left that he could be on.I guess there's J Ross and Jools.Its not like the old days (yawn:o) when there were loads of music shows.

Am I the only one to hope that Morrissey will be on all the popular TV shows when his 9th studio almum is out?

no you are not! I like Jonathan pretty much, and as much as he "jokes" about Morrissey I think he does like him, so I am with you and I want to see Morrissey on the show again. I still want an interview. :D

where is that death to Jonathan thread? :p

he'll be on 'the other side of midnight' with Tony Wilson!!

Who were the pooves performing it about?

They sang it at the start of the show.

I guess it could have been for Bruce Forsythe who was top guest...

...too see you... nice

Is Dinah Shore still living? That's the only show he should go on.

Last edited by a moderator:
They also sung 'Irish Blood, English Heart' for Dara O'Brien and 'This Charming Man' for Russell Brand.

no you are not! I like Jonathan pretty much, and as much as he "jokes" about Morrissey I think he does like him, so I am with you and I want to see Morrissey on the show again. I still want an interview. :D

where is that death to Jonathan thread? :p

Oh god I hope he doesn't give an interview...it's not comfortable viewing at all. Neither is his music these days.......:eek:

Is Dinah Shore still living? That's the only show he should go on.

No, she passed away in '94. Nice clip, Dave :) I'd like to see Moz on Ellen ;) well, not 'literally' :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to see Moz on Ellen ;) well, not 'literally' :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm sure Moz has never thought of that scenario. :horny:

I'm totally kidding.

those guys make me feel so freaking sick, esp the 'pregnant' one, he should just stand still... :sick:

Back
Top Bottom