91/92 prints given to me by Linder and unseen footage

madasun

Rich beyond Belief
Linder gave me a collection of prints at the Astoria in London. There is about 30 some of which maybe unseen. I'll have to dig them out and post them.
I also have a VHS somewhere of Morrissey rehearsing at the BBC around the time of Your Arsenal. It shows several run throughs and Morrissey sitting about. I'll get it transferred and post as a Christmas present.

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Re: 91/92 prints given to me by Linder and unseen footage.

Linder gave me a collection of prints at the Astoria in London. There is about 30 some of which maybe unseen. I'll have to dig them out and post them.
I also have a VHS somewhere of Morrissey rehearsing at the BBC around the time of Your Arsenal. It shows several run throughs and Morrissey sitting about. I'll get it transferred and post as a Christmas present.

Nifty!

P.

joe frady

Vile Refusenik

I'll second that nifty, and raise you a spiffy!

I love seeing Morrissey sitting about :thumb:

sander

:thumb:

Wobble

Wythenshawe Waltzer

Now looking forward to Christmas!

madasun

Rich beyond Belief
I'll try and dig it out tomorrow and get it converted.

hand in glove

Life is never kind...

Wow! Thanks very much for your kindness. I, too, am now looking forward to Christmas :)

Playcat2000

Where's our Christmas present?!

Top Bottom