All UK/European gigs postponed due to "logistical circumstances beyond our control" - management

As I mentioned earlier today, this has now come to pass.

'Logistical issues'.

From @gigsandtours / Twitter:

NEWS// Morrissey tour statement.

Due to logistical circumstances beyond our control, the UK/European Morrissey concerts scheduled for July will be postponed.

We deeply regret any inconvenience to the fans and promise to reschedule UK and European dates as soon as possible.

All original purchasers from official ticket outlets will have the full ticket fee refunded, including booking fee, to their credit/debit cards. Refunds from ticket agents will be actioned from midday on Monday 2nd July.

The LIHS World Tour will continue, starting back up in Mexico City on November 23rd.

Watch for more dates to be added soon!

The LIHS World Tour has been Morrissey’s most successful tour to date, having achieved record business for the artist in both the U.S. and the UK.

We thank all the fans for their support. -
Management

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
He seemed a perfect fan. Why did he change so much?
He can only be a fan of himself and has a ego issue of gigantic proportions. He even failed at the job he had here and claims to be behind this and that scientific study but last I checked he was working for a detergent company producing soap and he has never denied that.
I have info and files on everyone on this site and one day I will let everyone read it by posting the link to the website in question that is now locked with username and password.

The past is the past and the cross remains a constant reminder to those living today that intolerance in whatever form it reveals itself should never be ignored or unchallenged. I am happy to remain there as long as one soul is saved from repeating the sins of the past. Even though you died as well you still are able to voice your opinions so we have that in common.
You don't even realise it is an insult and by the way the romans buried you in the ground to let your stupid believers remain thinking you were still alive somewhere else.
The bones were found and tested and now we know there is no god. What a stupid idea to begin with.

Another thing, in the 2011 census London was declared 44% white.

That means whites are in a minority in London. So the pub you went to does not reflect this diversity.

It was later discovered that only four out of five households in the mainly Muslim councils of Newham and Tower Hamlets filled out their census forms. Fact. What does this suggest for London's true overall figure?

Also since 2011 hundreds of thousands more migrants have moved to London, and many more whites have upped and left and do so on a daily basis.

The true figure of London's British whiteness is likely to be 20% - so this pub you're talking about is obviously either enjoying it's last days serving to a few ancient old farts who won't be around much longer, or it's probably already been demolished and turned into a mosque (like one of my old regular pubs was).

Why are you so obsessed with "whiteness"? People are people, just get on with living your own life

Sadiq is spending 1.7 million annually to spy free speech online. While the grooming gangs are treated with
great sensitivity.:rolleyes:
LOL the UK is f***ed.:crazy:

All think tanks, left and right, are full of bullshit.

Surely you know that.

Some do some decent work, particularly when funding decent research. The Gatestone Institute is just plain awful though. Its stories were often used in Russian misinformation campaigns, that's how bullshit they are.

All think tanks, left and right, are full of bullshit.

Surely you know that.
Oh how I hate that word, think tanks. We have loads of them here in Sweden and it is always the same stupid over educated people who despite their studies seem weirdly removed from everyday life and the real struggles.
They form an opinion as if it is wine tasting and then they can spit one opinion out and replace it with another and their biggest worry is to make to the next cocktail party and choose what to wear.
Thinking in a tank doesn't exactly sound right, now does it?

Some do some decent work, particularly when funding decent research. The Gatestone Institute is just plain awful though. Its stories were often used in Russian misinformation campaigns, that's how bullshit they are.
That's what we swedes refer to as a sheltered or protected workshop made up of useless people funded by state money which means tax from those that made it for real and are forced to hold those people under the arms like you hold someone who is drunk.

They eat puppies and kittens FFS. Besides who gives a F if Moz thinks they are a subspecies? Unless you are a Nazi and want to run the way everybody thinks.:crazy:
Pretty soon they will want to censor all Music with their Islamic brains. :squiffy:
I'm sure there are some vegetarians and vegans in China but I agree with you there is also much animal cruelty that goes on in China.

Christians in China are also currently experiencing record numbers of abuse and persecution due to a state-sponsored crackdown on dissent.

The recently released annual report from the Christian human rights organisation "China Aid" documented 572 cases of persecution in which 17,884 religious practitioners were persecuted. This represents a 300 percent increase in abuse and persecution against Chinese Christians since 2013. Of those persecuted, 1,592 were church leaders.

The Chinese government sanctioned three rectifications and one demolition campaign, which targeted Christian churches, claiming to eradicate 'illegal' structures. The campaign removed crosses from churches, in many cases demolishing the entire building.

The Chinese Communist Party is 'atheist' they don't believe in God, and they are known to be resistant and even hostile to those who hold other beliefs like believing in Jesus and in God. This is a problem considering that scholars estimate that by the year 2030, Christians in China will exceed the number of Christians in the United States, thus making China the largest Christian nation in the world!

“It is fair to say that the rapid increase in the number of Christians in China over the past decade has triggered a unique sense of crisis within the CPC,” the report reads. “As the Christian faith continues to grow in China, so does the number of Chinese citizens who embrace rule of law, oppose totalitarian governance, and support the expansion of civil society.”

For more info see link: https://www.jpost.com/Christian-News/Persecution-of-Christians-in-China-at-record-high-399334

Father God Almighty is my Heavenly Father and his only begotten son Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour and also my best friend.

For me Morrrissey isn't just a singer and poet I love him as a person as well. What upsets me is I feel that there are people on here who are not fans of him yet this is meant to be a fan website for him. They are making fun of him and mocking him saying all kinds of rubbish. Morrissey is old enough to be my father and I know that people also see him as father figure as well. I was crying about what this Dave Haslam character has done. Dave Haslam is probably rejoicing as we speak with his champagne and cocktails and his friends in Manchester's ungodly indie rock scene. It really upset me when Dave Haslam said that Morrissey might never tour the UK or Europe ever again! How does Dave Haslam know this?? I live in the UK and this is a sad time. I'm praying for Morrissey. I also pray for persecuted Christians who are all over the world my brothers and sisters in Christ.

:rolleyes:

did you actually say someone does 'decent work' or my :eyes: messing with me.:laughing:

A word from Varg Vikernes about Skinny and "education":

The same goes for any other country not just Norway.

LOL

How many non-whites have you seen in those shows over the years?

Take USA and americans buying up houses in Alaska. It is not because they want to live there but know they have to when the shit hits the fan.

I keep an eye on our nazis here and they all live in the countryside now in houses and they are all growing things and so todays nazi is a mix of the old nazi plus some hippie lifestyle added to it.

Homes Under the Hammer is quite diverse actually; I'd say 50% of the people on it are south asian. As for escape to the country, well Dover is where ancient white people go to die.

Homes Under the Hammer is quite diverse actually; I'd say 50% of the people on it are south asian. As for escape to the country, well Dover is where ancient white people go to die.
South asian LOL

This reply shows us that people in this day and age simply have no clue when they should just resist replying.
The definition of asians in Britain shows us that the schooling there sucks a giant knob.

You just proved my point!

Back
Top Bottom