Amazing up-close pix of Moz at the Hollywood Bowl

WOW:eek:Loving the new clothes.The sparkly suit is very Moz-fatherish.He is looking very sexy.I think that suit would look good draped over the end of my bed as I`ve a lovely blanket thats got a similar look.:p

Those pics are awesome. Thanx so much!
Aww Mozz, what a great suit!! Incredibly stylish, simply breathtaking!! *swoon*

morrissey should wear white pants more often. they look absolutely amazing on him.
as does everything else. but white pants...mmm.

brilliant :)
the one with the shirt off and the sparkly trousers!? lol makes me think of him in jammies.

Thats what I thought of :p

Thanks for the pics they are amazing :D

Wow, I can not stop grinning!! Those pictures are delectable! What kind of camera did you use?
*note to self: Must Burn my Canon Powershot

Thanks. I had my missus sneak in her purse our Olympus 5.0 meg M-40digi. Went to Tokyo a couple of years ago and picked it up over there. Havent seen any out here. I wish Id of taken more snaps but, man, I cant say I was front row cos there was a girl in front me, but, to be that close to Moz at such a HUGE venue was a dream come true and that aweness kept me from being the little shutter bug. Plus being directly infront of moz during the gig, Ididnt wanna have the flash snapping at him all night, what if he doesnt like that sort of thing. you know.
Some dude, f***in ey! I could swear he was a paparrazzi, he took snaps ALL night, literally, all night. I asked him if he was gonna post them here, turns out hed never heard of this site. I was to give him my email but, him and his chick ran out soons the lights came up.

Thanx for those pics!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still in f***ing aw from last night.... got to shake Moz's hand a couple times after How Soon Is Now? and got a huge piece of the burgandy shirt after THere Is A Light ......f***ing awsome!!!! :D

Next time I'm going up on stage....... Bakersfield security, here I come. :cool:

Great photos!!! Thanks!

I thought Moz looked like a handsome devil in Phoenix, however he looks fantastic in your shots (and this from a married guy!). :)

-Vaux

Wow, from what i see and hear it seemed like an amazing night!
thats awesome he played there is a light! everyone who went are so lucky. im very excited for vegas tonight!

OMGoodness!! Thank you so much for posting your pictures Jill......I think he looked amazing and soooooo stunning in that white suit. Man he looked handsome!! Still in so so much awe from it all. wow *sigh* :D

WOW...these are some awesome pics Jil...thanks a bunch...these are DVD cover worthy [for the upcoming rumored DVD of this show]:)

WOW...these are some awesome pics Jil...thanks a bunch...these are DVD cover worthy [for the upcoming rumored DVD of this show]:)

If anyone wants to pinch them, gwan. Just dont forget to plug in my name if they get major rotation. I love the one I took of him with his head by the letter I wrote to him. I love that one.

Anyone else got some pic of this gig to share???

Wow, such fab pics!!! I have no words, they are just so great, mine sucked! Just because I was in the balcony seating area!

Thanks for sharing the pics here. :D

Back
Top Bottom