Pic of Moz holding up box of Cheez-it at Chastain + other pro pix

King Leer

Leering since '97
You can see a bunch of pro photos from the Chastain show on Getty Images. I can't link from here because the whole site is Java script now, but just go to www.gettyimages.com, choose the entertainment section and search for "Morrissey".

i hate to be negative (i rarely am, when it comes to Morrissey)...but maybe a bit less of the cheez-its would not be such a bad idea.

:D He can eat as many cheez-its as he wants IMO. God knows I don't want to see him weighing 10 stones again.

Why was he holding a box of cheese crackers onstage (yes, I *know* they're tasty), was it a gift from someone in the audience or did Mozzy just come on snacking?

Maybe he could do a commercial for Cheez-its; he could use the dosh after all the pricey D&G and Gucci shirts he's given away.

You're not at all a photographer?! Like hell, girlie -- that is some beautiful stuff, particularly the San Diego pics.

P.S. And also the MOST EPIC PHOTO EVER TAKEN IN THE HISTORY OF PHOTOGRAPHY. You know what I'm talking about. I wish you would post that photo here. Or on the frink thread, don't mattah.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom