ANTI SEMETIC P0STINGS

I

IRENE

Someone recently posted on here that I made deorgatory comments towards Jews.
I will stand up and say, I totally support the Palestinians in this farsical war of yours. If you choose to lay yourselves open to buses being blown up, so be it.
You, I do believe, have the same mind thought as America, in other words, "untouchable".
You have treated the Arabs like shite for far too long now.
Theyy are far from stupid, as has been proven, and you my despicable friends, deserve all that you get!!!!!!!!!

You'll have trouble collecting evidence for that claim.

Re: You'll have trouble collecting evidence for that claim.

And you are?

> And you are?

I still tink the Arabs have been treated like second class citizens for way too long now.

You are now paying the price for treating them so.

THEY ARE FAR CLEVERER THAN YOU AND I MY FRIEND.
THINK ON THAT!

Shut up Irene, the people of palestine would be sick if they heard you were on their side

Isn't THAT the truth haha Imagine if David T were to make a book out of all the chat transcripts and board comments- LOL- this site is sort of like an ongoing soap opera! Intrigue! Excitement! Crushing humor! Vitriol on every Resend. You want it, you'll find it here!

Re: Shut up Irene, the people of palestine would be sick if they heard you were on their side

PALESTINIANS LOVE ME!
YASSER TOLD ME ON HIS DYING BREATH.
THE WORDS WERE "IRENE, I KNOW YOU WILL FIGHT FOR THE CAUSE, WE HAVE FAITH IN YOU.
YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW INDIVIDUALS IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE WHO REALLY COMPREHEND OUR PLIGHT. I KNOW YOU EMPATHISE WITH THE UNDERDOG AND YOU HAVE ALWAYS MET THAT CHALLENGE. WE WILL CONQUER THE EVILS OF CAPITALISM ONE DAY. YOU AND I KNOW JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL IN THIS UNJUST WORLD OF OURS.

YOU CAN TELL WHAT GOD THINKS OF MONEY, BY THE PEOPLE HE GIVES IT TO.