Are You Team Crystal or Team Scarlet

How about Team Scarlet1987 or Team Scarlet Ibis? There might have been a fight brewing on the mainpage but Ibis seems to have walked away so far....

i feel like you suffer from acute marijuana intoxication just like i have. its not life threatening, but will cause you many side effects which will have the same effect

i feel like you suffer from acute marijuana intoxication just like i have. its not life threatening, but will cause you many side effects which will have the same effect

Did you get the memo? Percelsus called. He said he died forever ago and there's a new alchemist in town. Just sayin.

Team Crystal,
she'll never fail to entertain me. :thumb:

Thanks everyone. You'd like me even more in real life, I turn off the symbol stuff.

After Ibis' most recent post, I'm going to have to align myself with Team Crystal, despite the fact that I find a lot of the symbol posts to be...well...
At least she's not obnxiously condescending. I'll pick loopy over that.

After Ibis' most recent post, I'm going to have to align myself with Team Crystal, despite the fact that I find a lot of the symbol posts to be...well...
At least she's not obnxiously condescending. I'll pick loopy over that.

That's just like you to say that. :p

I don't remember that one :confused: sorry :o
but 3am is more OK since its nearer to when I go to sleep :thumb:

Silke put me up to the early morning call I made to you Robby. :o I think it was 8 in the morning when I finally did reach you but I tried calling you at 3, you must've not been home yet.

Silke put me up to the early morning call I made to you Robby. :o I think it was 8 in the morning when I finally did reach you but I tried calling you at 3, you must've not been home yet.

That's a tad early to discuss the symbolism on Cereal boxes...:D

Tags
cg rocks
Back
Top Bottom