Athens - Tae Kwon Do Arena (Dec. 15, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / Staircase At The University / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / One Of Our Own / The Bullfighter Dies / Scandinavia / Yes, I Am Blind / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Smiler With Knife / Asleep / I'm Not A Man / Certain People I Know / Trouble Loves Me / Meat is Murder // How Soon Is Now?

set list provided by Dimitris Vesparider‎ / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out Facebook group via an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Sorry, I forget that the Moz cult is not known for their abstract thinking.

If Moz has done 20 years worth of tours and has a competion rate of 40 percent, and this current short tour has now a completion rate of 86 percent, hell, lets give him the full 100 percent, the overall percentage will only be modestly affected , from a 40.0 percent to perhaps 40.01 percent.

What in the world are you even talking about? What is this "40 percent" completion rate number you're pulling out of nowhere? Did you even click that link and look at the other thread? If you did, then you're either completely dense, or you think PJLM and Solo (as well the collective memories of people who have actually been going to Morrissey shows for the past 26 years) are all conspiring in one giant lie. Forget "abstract thinking," you don't understand how to count.

Come on Barleycunt, don't bore us with statistics and all the usual pomposity ("you are incapable of rational discourse" says the imbecile who expects people to believe in his one-man mission to call Morrissey to account conducted exclusively on an internet forum), when there's far more important work to do. Have you submitted any proposals or drafts to the NME yet? Or any other music mags? If not, why not?

Oh, and there's been a massacre at a primary school in Pakistan today - surely you and Benny and Bummie can find a way to blame Morrissey for this...?

Any decent human being wouldn't make silly comments on such atrocities so we shall just have to leave the commenting to silly Steven Tosserrey.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

What in the world are you even talking about? What is this "40 percent" completion rate number you're pulling out of nowhere? Did you even click that link and look at the other thread? If you did, then you're either completely dense, or you think PJLM and Solo (as well the collective memories of people who have actually been going to Morrissey shows for the past 26 years) are all conspiring in one giant lie. Forget "abstract thinking," you don't understand how to count.

i think its from when he and b.g were talking about will morrissey complete this tour and then the thread with the wager and all. anyway its from another thread i believe wher he claimed moz would only finsh around 40 percent

I would call Barleycorn a "c***" but I'm new (long time lurker). The fact is Johnny B. you have not taken into account any of the issues (health, departure of KY, record company fights, and the 31 flavor drama that is this year). You make up statistics. You lie. You basically are...while not quite a "troll" you are an incessant hater and need a time out.

By contrast Benny and Brummie - are just insane.

Maths isn't your strong point is it, Plastic Paddy?

At the time of writing, perhaps three months ago, I correctly said Morrissey had cancelled circa 40% of his shows since 1991. I didn't say he would cancel 40% of this tour. I steer clear of prophesy as a rule, save for the obvious, such as you will reply to this with more bollocks. If I did say what you claim you will be able to link to it, but as with the outrageous lies of Surface using the death of a child he claimed to actually know to attack Brummie, you cannot because it does not exist.

Once more, as we see here alarmingly often these days from yourself, marred, Surface and Samsa primarily, you deliberately misrepresent other peoples' comments because you are incapable of rational discourse.

As for Morrissey's tour percentage, I would think the overall odds would have crept up a couple of points now. You might even have a 45% chance every time you buy a ticket.

Here's the maths for you. 100% of your posts are vile and pointless :)

I would call Barleycorn a "c***" but I'm new (long time lurker). The fact is Johnny B. you have not taken into account any of the issues (health, departure of KY, record company fights, and the 31 flavor drama that is this year). You make up statistics. You lie. You basically are...while not quite a "troll" you are an incessant hater and need a time out.

Glad that you have decided to join the conversation. I 'lurked' for about ten years before I finally posted; but, just a word of warning: as strongly as you may feel compelled to respond to vile comments, be warned that there are a few people here whose sole purpose is to drag you into a quagmire of hate. The back-biting can go on for pages until eventually the person with sanity gives up and the other poster claims false victory. You can't engage in a constructive debate with someone who immediately labels anyone with an opposing opinion as an idiot, or who ends every retort with "Ignore me, Ignore me, Ignore me", which is tantamount to "Nah, nah, nah, you can't catch me. You certainly can't expect compassion or reason from someone who stated that Morrissey should be murdered like Lennon.

Obviously, you can engage with whomever you choose; I'm just saying that if you constantly respond to some posters, it can become an unhealthy obsession, and more importantly, it encourages them to post even more. There are many people who come to this site because they want to talk to others who share an enthusiasm and admiration for Morrissey's work; there are also people who love him but feel frustrated by some of his actions and statements, but most of those people are rational and can express their thoughts in a civilized manner. Good to have you here, just don't let it drive you mad.

lynnda

4 cough newbie, you've long time lurked and your courage to post has failed!
Thanks and don't forget to say "cheese" on your way out.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Not even close, actually. 86% completion rate, and that's counting shows which were postponed as cancellations. See for yourself:
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/133763-Morrissey-cancellations-by-the-numbers

His 'completion rate' is actually a lot closer to just 80% which means that if you buy a ticket to see a Morrissey performance, there's a one-in-five chance that you won't...

Damn you Chickpea, you beat me too it :)...

Total career:
Total shows scheduled: 1017
Total canceled: 195
cancellation rate: 19.17%

I wonder if my boss would be okay with me taking one day off per week, every week. Would yours?

Says the Scottish person who refers to himself as Irish. Irony much?

How do you know I'm scottish? it's because I've never hidden that fact, I was born in glasgow to irish parents, you know I'm scottish from reading my posts so therefore it's pretty obvious I haven't lied about it, you're clearly not the brightest annonyMOUSE but I hope this makes it through your thick skull

Glad that you have decided to join the conversation. I 'lurked' for about ten years before I finally posted; but, just a word of warning: as strongly as you may feel compelled to respond to vile comments, be warned that there are a few people here whose sole purpose is to drag you into a quagmire of hate. The back-biting can go on for pages until eventually the person with sanity gives up and the other poster claims false victory. You can't engage in a constructive debate with someone who immediately labels anyone with an opposing opinion as an idiot, or who ends every retort with "Ignore me, Ignore me, Ignore me", which is tantamount to "Nah, nah, nah, you can't catch me. You certainly can't expect compassion or reason from someone who stated that Morrissey should be murdered like Lennon.

Obviously, you can engage with whomever you choose; I'm just saying that if you constantly respond to some posters, it can become an unhealthy obsession, and more importantly, it encourages them to post even more. There are many people who come to this site because they want to talk to others who share an enthusiasm and admiration for Morrissey's work; there are also people who love him but feel frustrated by some of his actions and statements, but most of those people are rational and can express their thoughts in a civilized manner. Good to have you here, just don't let it drive you mad.

lynnda

Classic !
Are you the same "lynnda" who went off on one and resorted to post I had a small penis ?
In this "p c " world I cannot point the finger so I have to give you "lynnda" the benefit of doubt.
I struck you a deal if I remember rightly that I would ignore you if you would agree to ignore me and now this !
You are now back as fair game my dear ? Has there been a mix up ? Or are you prepared to take on BTBB ?

His 'completion rate' is actually a lot closer to just 80% which means that if you buy a ticket to see a Morrissey performance, there's a one-in-five chance that you won't...

I wonder if my boss would be okay with me taking one day off per week, every week. Would yours?

My boss lets me take 2 days off a week, if you work 7 days a week then you're a knob

How do you know I'm scottish? it's because I've never hidden that fact, I was born in glasgow to irish parents, you know I'm scottish from reading my posts so therefore it's pretty obvious I haven't lied about it, you're clearly not the brightest annonyMOUSE but I hope this makes it through your thick skull

Every time you post, you refer to yourself as Irish, despite not being Irish. Your parents' nationality is irrelevant.

(By the way, if you're gonna call other people "thick," you might want to learn even some rudimentary grammar, first.)

My boss lets me take 2 days off a week, if you work 7 days a week then you're a knob

The difference being that you don't have a contract with your employer to work seven days per week. Sicknote Steve just takes time off work arbitrarily, regardless of his contractual obligations.

Did I break that down for you quite enough?

The difference being that you don't have a contract with your employer to work seven days per week. Sicknote Steve just takes time off work arbitrarily, regardless of his contractual obligations.

Did I break that down for you quite enough?
I know what you meant, I was taking the piss, you're definitely not the brightest, is that why you don't register? Then everyone would see how much of a fool you are

lynnda

OMG! THISSSSSS! ^^^^

Whenever you pop up, I think, "That Lynnda chick is really neat. I like her."

Every time you post, you refer to yourself as Irish, despite not being Irish. Your parents' nationality is irrelevant.

(By the way, if you're gonna call other people "thick," you might want to learn even some rudimentary grammar, first.)

I've never referred to myself as irish, you probably aren't aware but morrissey released a song called "irish blood English heart" my screen name is a play of words from that, I hope that's clear because I'm not explaining it to you again, I suppose you think crystal geezer is made from crystal? Better be gentle with her she might shatter, anyway no more discussions with people who don't have the balls to register, grow a pair or piss off

- - - Updated - - -

OMG! THISSSSSS! ^^^^

Whenever you pop up, I think, "That Lynnda chick is really neat. I like her."
couldn't agree more, so cool,so calm, so sensible

Back
Top Bottom