BBC Breakfast TV Show - 2 'Young' Manchester Fans Required For Wednesday Morning!

Jukebox Jury

Retired
OK, The BBC Breakfast Show are doing a piece for Friday mourning and are filming a few pieces tomorrow.
The tribute band Smiths Indeed and myself will be filmed and they have asked me if I can get two 'young' fans to be interviewed as well rather than the usual 40 something beer bellied fan (such as myself:lbf:).

If anyone fits the bill (or can get to Manchester tomorrow morning) send me a PM with a phone number asap and I'll tell you were to meet etc.
Filming around 10.30 - 11am

Phill

Last edited:
OK, The BBC Breakfast Show are doing a piece for Friday morning and are filming a few pieces tomorrow.
The tribute band Smiths Indeed and myself will be filmed and they have asked me if I can get two 'young' fans to be interviewed as well rather than the usual 40 something beer bellied fan (such as myself:lbf:).

If anyone fits the bill (or can get to Manchester tomorrow morning) send me a PM with a phone number asap and I'll tell you were to meet etc.
Filming around 10.30 - 11am

Phill

i'm perfect.

No time given for the feature..... imagine they will run it twice between 7 - 9am.....

If anyone has Ben Budd's, mbb321 or Ellen's number, can you pm me it.

If anyone has No Place Like Rome's number.... keep it to youself:mock:

Jukebox Jury

No time given for the feature..... imagine they will run it twice between 7 - 9am.....

If anyone has Ben Budd's, mbb321 or Ellen's number, can you pm me it.

If anyone has No Place Like Rome's number.... keep it to youself:mock:

Jukebox Jury

:rolleyes:

i've forgot more about morrissey than you know.

Why have all the older Beer Belly jobs always gone by the time you get to find out?

Typical ;)

OK, have my two willing volunteers.
Not telling who it is, you'll have to find out for yourself:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

I'm looking forward to watching it it.:thumb:

The filming took place today - me and a few ithers at the Lads Club and Smiths Indeed at the cemetry gates.
They are filming Stuart Maconie too today.
In all the whole thing will be a 2 and a half minute clip which will be repeated throughout the breakfast show (6 - 9am) and then also throughout the day on BBC News 24

Jukebox Jury

The filming took place today - me and a few ithers at the Lads Club and Smiths Indeed at the cemetry gates.
They are filming Stuart Maconie too today.
In all the whole thing will be a 2 and a half minute clip which will be repeated throughout the breakfast show (6 - 9am) and then also throughout the day on BBC News 24

Jukebox Jury

why on earth they get a charlatan like you in for the occasions, god only knows:confused:

Back
Top Bottom