Billy Mays found dead today!

Billy_Mays-thumb-252x264.jpg

Dammit..this is actually bad.
We can't joke about this. :straightface:

Now all that's left is that f***wit who sells shamwows. :doh:

:tears:

Sadly, no one I know had him in a death pool.

He made 'infomercials' (remember that real-estate one you saw hereLOL)
but his were selling products.

That real estate advert / programme...... absolute classic..... is it on Youtube?
I recall we watched it around 5am one morning at Xmas..... and then in May it was on again..... same recording.....

''So, have I got this right..... anyone can buy a house for just $1000?''
''Yes that's right... anyone''
''That is amazing that anyone can buy a house for just $1000''
''Yes it is amazing - just $1000''

10 minutes later......

''Remind me again... how much can someone buy a house for''?
''$1000''
''Really, just $1000.... that's all?''
''Yes just $1000''

etc etc etc

Jukebox Jury

I would love to do a death pool here.

Pick any ten people you want. You are awarded points in the manner of (100-x) where "x" is the number of years the person was at the time of death.

Something tells me that Terence would jump in as well.

:(

These stories always scare me, about people not feeling well and the next day they're gone. It's so unexpected, like with Natasha Richardson a few months ago.

:(

These stories always scare me, about people not feeling well and the next day they're gone. It's so unexpected, like with Natasha Richardson a few months ago.

She died from a head injury she had gotten earlier-he had a head injury
the day before he died.....

I know! I just read about it online! I'm not a hater, but the sound of that man's voice made me want to scream. RIP Billy Mays. :(

I would love to do a death pool here.

Pick any ten people you want. You are awarded points in the manner of (100-x) where "x" is the number of years the person was at the time of death.

Something tells me that Terence would jump in as well.

Are all causes of death weighted equally in the point system?

I know! I just read about it online! I'm not a hater, but the sound of that man's voice made me want to scream. RIP Billy Mays. :(

My son loves to imitate him, he'll say 'HEY MOM! DO YOU HAVE HARD TO REMOVE STAINS ON YOUR CARPET?' at the top of his lungs....

She died from a head injury she had gotten earlier-he had a head injury
the day before he died.....

I know. I mean they think they're fine enough not to do anything about it, when really they were not fine. He said he wasn't feeling well, but he probably didn't think much of it, and then he ends up dying.

Tags
life=nothingnow love you billy noreasontolive oxyclean=sad vince wins!!!!
Back
Top Bottom