Bona Drag signed pre-order

Like we said times is hard.

The best offer was less than that at current rates (goes to check....), yes, by quite a chunk less than that. Still, a real fan got it, and the money's going to a good cause. It's all wrapped up in a wee tube, ready to go.

P.

Nor I mine. Perhaps Scotty and Paddy post are slower..

This 'Scotty' got his last Wednesday ;)
They're probably being sent out in batches, like the singles :)

The best offer was less than that at current rates (goes to check....), yes, by quite a chunk less than that. Still, a real fan got it, and the money's going to a good cause. It's all wrapped up in a wee tube, ready to go.

P.

Thanks to a fan here, CIFW got £50.

2it4gag.jpg

P.

Yeah, your are right. I apologize for being harsh.
I think it was the jealousy that got me due to the fact I wasn't lucky enough to get one. Sorry for being rude. Still I wonder if anyone won the acetate contest that we all entered. The one with the question, what is in the run out groove of EILS? "Can you see the black cloud" and Morrissey was supposed to write something personal on the run out. I think that one might of fizzled away.
I haven't heard anything. The contest ended Oct. 8th

I got a reply from EMI Gold. They were the only ones to answer after emailing all the EMI's I found and here is the response.

"EMI gold didn't run that comp I'm afraid! But I know the winner was picked and informed, I don't know who!"

I wonder if someone really won?

P.

Thanks so much Peter.
Will post pictures when it is nicely framed and on the wall.
Thanks again. I owe you one.:thumb:
Roky

One signed poster just sold on e bay for £ 67. IMHO, far too much for "just" a signed poster, a signed cd would be a totally different story to me.
Cheers Moz

I am still waiting for mine - boo hoo!

I am sick with worry & visualising errant postal workers maltreating it. :eek:

I received my signed poster yesterday. The signature was made in red crayon. Was I the only one with the red signature?

Wow, cool. So far, yes, you're the only red.
Maybe he's done a Pete Doherty and signed it in blood? ;)

arrived today... RED!
bonasignedred.jpg

many thnx to steve and his recordstore.co.uk crew.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom