Boz Boorer on Facebook?

punkfloyd

Maladjusted
Does anybody know if this is really Boz Boorer's Facebook page? I suspect it is, based on an online chat I just had with him. I asked some stuff about guitars used at Dallas, TX show and he was spot on. If it's him, he is incredibly cool to chat with fans.

Does anybody know if this is really Boz Boorer's Facebook page? I suspect it is, based on an online chat I just had with him. I asked some stuff about guitars used at Dallas, TX show and he was spot on. If it's him, he is incredibly cool to chat with fans.

Pretty sure its him....I "friended" him to ask him some questions on a guitar pick I got at a show and he answered back with the correct info.

Yep I have had a few chats with him and Boz would be the only person who would be able to answer the questions I asked. Deffo Boz.

Top Bloke

cossy

It's him. I sent a message to him the day before a show. I joked about constructing a pug cannon to launch my pug onstage during "Paris." When I saw him, I said, "I didn't have time to make the pug cannon. Sorry." He knew what I was talking about, started laughing and said that he thought the idea of the pug cannon was funny and was worried that he would be hit with a pug whilst playing.

'tis him. I've had many conversations with him (including pissed ones - think I may have scared him..!) and I know for a fact it is him. Very polite and sweet guy.

He chatted with me from Glasgow - I was so thrilled that he took the time to do so. We talked about Northern Ireland and how he loves Belfast because of its history. Boz rocks!

Back
Top Bottom