Contacting Mr Boz Boorer

Stalkers! :D

I'll say!

laugh2.gif
laugh2.gif
laugh2.gif

i see they are living in london now.....I thought Ive heard something that they had moved to the US years ago..probably here...where else;-)

The Boorer clan has always lived in London.

And the band is often last to know regarding tour dates.

I love it, I was just on Facebook and Boz was online....at 7:30pm!

Doors open for the show at like 8pm!

Yeah, he has replied to both my messages before. One asking about some unreleased Moz material and one about this current tour. He seems like a really nice guy.

Love PTxx.

He is really nice. Bysshe and I met him after the Durham show. We met him, Jesse and the new keyboard player (sorry- forgot his name). They were all very nice (and pictures will be forthcoming as soon as Bysshe gets her 'puter working again).

However, I don't know that I would count on him being forthcoming about "news" type stuff. He was rather noncommittal on those types of questions. But other than that, he spent a good 15 minutes or more with us in the cold and sprinkles to have a pleasant chat.

(Thanks, Boz!):)

He is really nice. Bysshe and I met him after the Durham show. We met him, Jesse and the new keyboard player (sorry- forgot his name). They were all very nice (and pictures will be forthcoming as soon as Bysshe gets her 'puter working again).

However, I don't know that I would count on him being forthcoming about "news" type stuff. He was rather noncommittal on those types of questions. But other than that, he spent a good 15 minutes or more with us in the cold and sprinkles to have a pleasant chat.

(Thanks, Boz!):)

I would be remiss if I didn't also thank Jesse and Kristopher (keyboardist's name- thanks Bysshe). You guys are awesome!

Last edited:
He sponsored me for the London Marathon after contacting him on facebook - top fella!

Tags
john is a cat pestering
Back
Top Bottom