Morrissey Central "CANCEL VULTURES" (February 7, 2022)

CANCEL VULTURES

King-Jr-Quotes-7_olpiud.jpeg

Same YT channel as previous post.
Description says:
"Supporters of the truckers convoy joining the protest on horseback in Ottawa. The city is electric right now."
Regards,
FWD.

Media item:

Last edited:
You have no idea what I know, so you'd better shut your mouth. I know what I've been told and by whom, and you coming on to some message board asking for that information ain't gonna cut it. So tough shit. No doubt you'll reply to this with cries of 'no evidence' and so on, and you can believe what you like, but I am not going to tell you what has been told to me and by whom. So tough.
:straightface:

WTF??? where is the evidence for your fake news? please provide/:censored:

🇭🇷:hammer:

We all know Morrissey is a Corona man, at least when he was pretending to be a Los Angeleno.
And I mean the tequila flavoured drink, not the virus, you witty queens.

:)

Mariannie is top fan(y)

most of the gossipy peeps dissing on here never seen her as they
are located on the :banned: list(y)

:hammer:

“A few people shouting and waving swastikas does not define who Canadians are.”

Why don't Morrissey just wear a Swastika button on the lapel of his jacket next time he performs so as to leave no doubt as to where exactly he stands as we don't know already? He truly is FUBAR!

@Ben Budd. That he sides with those whose role models would’ve happily pinned a pink triangle on him and Damon 80-90 years ago is just truly mind-blowing. It’s safe to say that the pair of ‘em wouldn’t have a say in the matter. Do I lie?
Ernst Rohm felt the cold steel on The Night Of The Long Knives. Milo Yiannopoulos was dropped like a bad habit by Breitbart, due to past comments made by him. What makes him think he’s somehow the exception? Just staggering, when you check it.

You have no idea what I know, so you'd better shut your mouth. I know what I've been told and by whom, and you coming on to some message board asking for that information ain't gonna cut it. So tough shit. No doubt you'll reply to this with cries of 'no evidence' and so on, and you can believe what you like, but I am not going to tell you what has been told to me and by whom. So tough.
that's a bit threatening. my point is you do not know if drinking played a part in the posting of the video.
if, as you think, there is a problem with alcohol addiction, I suggest a bit of understanding and compassion

that's a bit threatening. my point is you do not know if drinking played a part in the posting of the video.
if, as you think, there is a problem with alcohol addiction, I suggest a bit of understanding and compassion
A dear friend of mine who took her life in late-2015 due to depression was one of the most warm-hearted and empathic individuals I had the pleasure to know. She would never have stood four square with the characters Morrissey does.
This is a guy that once had arguably the most loyal and fanatical fanbase in pop - now haemorrhaged and lost forever by his own actions. SER does nothing to rectify this. He only makes the situation worse….far, far worse.

You have no idea what I know, so you'd better shut your mouth. I know what I've been told and by whom, and you coming on to some message board asking for that information ain't gonna cut it.
and yet you feel it is your place to post what you presumably have been told in confidence. also, you have been using this for quite a while now. don't you understand that a person's relationship with drugs does change over time and that, perhaps, what you were told back then is no longer the case?

@Ben Budd. That he sides with those whose role models would’ve happily pinned a pink triangle on him and Damon 80-90 years ago is just truly mind-blowing. It’s safe to say that the pair of ‘em wouldn’t have a say in the matter. Do I lie?
Ernst Rohm felt the cold steel on The Night Of The Long Knives. Milo Yiannopoulos was dropped like a bad habit by Breitbart, due to past comments made by him. What makes him think he’s somehow the exception? Just staggering, when you check it.

What a twisted thing to say that a bunch of truckers who are standing up against mandatory vaccination and government overreach are literally Nazis...

MEDIA=youtube]

I really like Russell for some reason, but his whole thing on youtube is telling grandma how to suck eggs with as many words and funny voices as possible. Thanks to Russell for explaining how protesting and disrupting the system has worked since the march to return the Tolpuddle Martyrs.

We can all accept that this is the protest/rebellion Moz has been waiting for but it is weird to see him promoting the exploitation of horses.

Whatever happened to you? This is a disgusting post for everyone involved. Using a MLK quote to support a YouTube post with a Trump flag? F**k you Morrissey. This is the nail. I'm done.

Whatever happened to you? This is a disgusting post for everyone involved. Using a MLK quote to support a YouTube post with a Trump flag? F**k you Morrissey. This is the nail. I'm done.
And the YouTube post has people wearing Swastikas and like the Confederate Flag go hand in hand with the Trump flag and that is not a political statement it is an absolute fact. It is sad to see such a great artist sink to this level of hatred. Morrissey truly is totally F**ked Up Beyond All Recognition.

Please help. Can someone explain, in simple words, what is being protested? I work so much that I don't often get to see or read the news. Thanks in advance.
Shitty people want to make decisions that hurt other people AND THEMSELVES then think they are some kind of goddamn trail blazing freedom fighters by broadcasting their stupidity and fighting for the right to that stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom