Morrissey Central "CONTROVERSIAL (I.E, TRUE) PEARL-CLUTCHING INSTAGRAM POSTING" (May 10, 2020)

C_kuli12.png

Taken from:

Regards,
FWD.

Sorry, but you are mistaken. Is is common knowledge that business people and tourists from all over the world travel to china all the time.

:crazy:

and Chinese peeps travel all over the world.
and the peeps who went to China and came
back caught the Kung Flu from China. Its not like
they went to China but caught the Kung Flu in
Timbuktoo then returned to the UKo_O

and they caught it off China because
thats where the Kung Flu is from FFS have
even bothered listening to Moz instead
of reading stupid skinny? the eat all type
of insects over there and bats.

wouldnt it be racist to not allow businessmen
to go to China?

Skinny doesnt know anyone business men anyways
hes a commie loon.:ROFLMAO:

This is equally bad but not for the giddy Marxists.
Communist China, 5G and global 'post-COVID-19' utopian dreams, ad nauseam.

It's sad that people on here think this is all from a bat being eating in China? The grabblers been looking for a reason to go to war with China the past couple years. First, Jewish Hollywood propaganda about China needing to be stopped from buying out Hollywood and of course Republican and Democrats in govt, calling for sanctions against China because really nobody wants to pay them back for all the debt we owe them and the world banks from years of international "free markets" and usary. This virus is a joke but Kung Flu does have a ring to it. I love Morrissey but I'm not with him on this one. Since 1965 Mass immigration has been a problem but it's an issue finally getting into mainstream consciousness
Agreed. China owns the U.S. and its debt (and much of the rest of the free world). :( True about the bat comment.

Awful. Just awful - re-posting this may be the worst thing he has done. I've more or less always defended him up to now (As in, I've passed it off as all relatively trivial, uninteresting stuff). But this is not merely misjudged, its utterly hideous and moronic.

Awful. Just awful - re-posting this may be the worst thing he has done. I've more or less always defended him up to now (As in, I've passed it off as all relatively trivial, uninteresting stuff). But this is not merely misjudged, its utterly hideous and moronic.

He'd done worse by 1983. He put the names of murdered children onto a single without contacting the parents.

He'd done worse by 1983. He put the names of murdered children onto a single without contacting the parents.

Don't be so foolish and facetious. This is outright shameful racism, to point and blame an entire nation and people for a global pandemic, just for a laugh, a meme, a kick, a provocative gesture. It is absolutely a demagogic, rabble-rousing, fascistic tactic. If he really thinks this way - ok, so let's say it emerged from Chinese wet markets? So what? It's not like a pandemic couldn't emerge from anywhere at any time, for God's sake. Idiotic.

Communist China, 5G and global 'post-COVID-19' utopian dreams, ad nauseam.

Interesting that theresa tam was in a movie about an epidemic.

Don't be so foolish and facetious. This is outright shameful racism, to point and blame an entire nation and people for a global pandemic, just for a laugh, a meme, a kick, a provocative gesture. It is absolutely a demagogic, rabble-rousing, fascistic tactic. If he really thinks this way - ok, so let's say it emerged from Chinese wet markets? So what? It's not like a pandemic couldn't emerge from anywhere at any time, for God's sake. Idiotic.

Skinny dont bother using anon for your defense of the
subspecies. Miles away we know its you, Skinny.

So, Communist Party of China - no case to answer for terrible animal welfare standards & a cover-up that caused a global pandemic.

Reposted cartoon containing a pandemic related pun - fascism.

Yes, this is how racism works. People with not very keen intellects take the words of an authority figure or celebrity and act out on them. President Trump suggests drinking or injecting bleach might be a cure for coronavirus - hospitals in the US have ER cases where people drank bleach. Morrissey or whoever mentions Chinese Flu or Kung Flu and people blame anyone of Asian descent for the virus and act out on it, sometimes violently. Morrissey has come down on the dark side, the side of hate and division. It is really disappointing just because he happens to look handsome in this drawing. He is indeed perpetuating racism, there's no question of it.

Yes, this is how censorship works. Take any use of language or image that you don't like and then suggest that it makes people violent or aggressive.

Put the Chinese bat chunk in your nose Skinny.
See, I know that you're whittling that little nub down to a nib any time you get attention, so I'm only giving you what you want by replying. But the truth is, I pity you under any username you choose to go by. I pity you because this site IS your life. And that is sadder than a wet fart in white pants. I hope someday you find peace and happiness, because even (especially) the lowest and most dim deserve it.

Yes, this is how censorship works. Take any use of language or image that you don't like and then suggest that it makes people violent or aggressive.
Gashonthenail is responsible for Coronavirus. Not just Gashonthenail, but anybody who might look like them, sound like them, so let's abuse Gashonthenail and anybody who might look like them because they terk away are freedums!

So, Communist Party of China - no case to answer for terrible animal welfare standards & a cover-up that caused a global pandemic.

Reposted cartoon containing a pandemic related pun - fascism.

How childish. At what point in my comments did I become an apologist for the Chinese state? If I wanted to discuss the gross and disgusting human and animal rights abuses of that particular regime, I'd not waste my time on a Morrissey forum. I just came here as I do occasionally to check up on the latest news from someone who I've held in high esteem for many years, and I saw that he'd reposted this on his official website. I'm an adult, I don't need to suck up to Morrissey anymore. That cartoon 'pun' is an ethical and political disgrace.

How childish. At what point in my comments did I become an apologist for the Chinese state? If I wanted to discuss the gross and disgusting human and animal rights abuses of that particular regime, I'd not waste my time on a Morrissey forum. I just came here as I do occasionally to check up on the latest news from someone who I've held in high esteem for many years, and I saw that he'd reposted this on his official website. I'm an adult, I don't need to suck up to Morrissey anymore. That cartoon 'pun' is an ethical and political disgrace.

At the point you said So What.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom