Credit due

Bring Back Hanging

I take it all back......
I spoke to soon......
August spawned a Kewpie:angry:

Jukebox Jury

Re: oh dear

:eek:

You've met Uncleskinny in person, didn't remember?

No I've not. What makes you think that. My posts have only ever been moderated by you after you calling me a fraud and saying that Helen Bach and myself were the same person.

What makes you think that I've met P. in person? I've met Helen Bach in person and attended the gig at the Manc Apollo with them. I do hope to meet Uncleskinny in person one day, perhaps a pre Liverpool gig drink for example. That's if peeps are meeting up in a boozer before the concert. :guitar:

Last edited:

Where did I call you a fraud?

I never mistook you and Helen Bach.

You just disappeared after posting some stuff, I was confused about the situation.

Last edited:
You crack the whip, but I skip and I deserve it, I deserve it. :whip:

Sorry, I don't know what you mean about outing someones gender. :confused:

Where did I call you a fraud?

I never mistook you and Helen Bach.

You just disappeared after posting some stuff, I was confused about the situation.

Sorry, I just surmised it was you, but once Helen Bach started to verify my 'Moz posts' as genuine, that's when peeps started thinking we were the same person posting. I was almost hounded from here as an attention seeking whore. Anyway, that's all in the past now and it's time to move on. :)

A few weeks ago..... I lead a bit of a rebellion on this site against a Mod.
Wasn't proud of that fact as I know the Mod personally, but felt things needed to be said.

Since then, there has been a very noticable shift in how that Mod has been Moderating - ie..... the Mod has not been noticed carrying out the Mod duties - which is the sign of a good Mod.

So credit due where credit is due. Keep it up......:guitar:

Nothing else to be said:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Me thinks it a part of your midlife crises, “rebelling” against a forum moderator ( I’ve noticed lots of the silver foxes here have done so), Like getting tattoos of your fav pop stars LP cover, not paying your TV licence and being ‘wacky’ because you've listening to Gary Glitter or what ever you appreciated. ;)

But well done, it’s something to tell the grandchildren. :thumb:

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelius blaze
( I’ve noticed lots of the silver foxes here have done so)

Care to name names?

Rob E Rt wouldn't think about giving you names, would you, Rob E Rt?:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Tags
best tag ever? gramps = cranky tv criminal
Back
Top Bottom