Dear German fans, please help me:Plan B magazine, August, Morrissey?

Ambrosia

Oh my sacred one...
Dear German fans,please help me :(.
I've sent an article, a review of Moz's show in Rome, to a German magazine, www.plan-b-lesen.de.
Has it been published on the August issue?
could you check?
Is there my surname, Imbornone?
Please help me :(. I've got no news about it yet...
I'm worried :(.
I'm not German and I can't check anything :(.

Last edited:
Hello Ambrosia,
I've never heard of the magazine, and there's not much info on their website either. Sorry. I hope you've written a positive review of the concert, I was there and enjoyed it immensely.
Crisp x

I had already posted my article, but you've been kind to reply to me anyway and you were there for that magical live show, so I paste it here again for you...
Thanks anyway.
Morrissey, Ostia Antica, July 16th.

Tormented Ringleader bewitches Rome

In the awesome Roman theatre of Ostia Antica (Rome), Morrissey bows to his worshipping fans, growls, shows his humour, shakes hands, covers the stage with a leading actor’s consummate skill and ease. In a blaze of Italian colours, he sings the tracks of “Ringleader of the Tormentors”, recorded in Rome, after the glam-gothic set of the supporter Kristeenyoung. Opening song is the ironic “Panic” from Smiths; “I Will See You in Far-Off Places” seduces the audience with the addictive guitar riff and Moz’s final charming vocal twistings; the epic, doleful “Life Is A Pigsty” and the intense and tragically romantic “Let Me Kiss You” (from “You Are the Quarry”) touch and impress. The highlight of the show is the ravishing couple made up of the dejected, hypnotic “How Soon Is Now?” and the striking manifesto-ballad “Trouble Loves Me”. After all these years, Smiths’ former frontman is “still the same underneath”: he remains a “handsome devil”, a dandy anti-hero, a tormented and shy bewitcher.

Back
Top Bottom