Debate drinking game

I might as well, this is like the shittiest debate ever. Sorry guys but this is so nonpluss...

okay let me look for doritoliciousness... and another beer I was out after 35 minutes...

yeah, this is kind of a snoozefest. i wanted one of them to do som.....

oh wait!! Obama.....ELBOW FROM THE SKYYYYY

he brought up McCains "bomb Iran" song! niiiiice!!!

snoring.jpg

McCain is just telling lies. I could slap him bloody.

*drinks more tea*

I appreciate that both of them are pronouncing everything so Native-ly. Its almost like Obama is from Pock-y-stahn and McCain's been to RoCohcoh or whatever he's just said... I'm tired...

anyone else watching the debate on CNN with that reaction tracker on the bottom? The independents overwhelmingly supported Obama. Not that it necessarily means much. I think Obama was better but he missed opportunities. McCain is very proud of his reactionary foreign policy and i am simply surprised if the majority of Americans like him for this.

anyone else watching the debate on CNN with that reaction tracker on the bottom? The independents overwhelmingly supported Obama. Not that it necessarily means much. I think Obama was better but he missed opportunities. McCain is very proud of his reactionary foreign policy and i am simply surprised if the majority of Americans like him for this.

*nods*

But McCain is very good at twisting Obama's words and ideas to make them sound negative. He lies with partial truths. People fall for that stuff. It worries me.

I really wish Obama had said, "Listen, this is a debate. You are misleading people about my record and my proposed policy. We're here to debate. If you disagree with me that's fine, but don't make things up."

Or something like that that would go over better than that.

At one point Obama did say, "That's just not true." He should have elaborated. I don't think that was strong enough.

At one point Obama did say, "That's just not true." He should have elaborated. I don't think that was strong enough.

This is one of the few main problems obama has, he's not pushy enough where it counts. I dont like to sound like mccain but he's got some inexperience in this area.

Oh well. I'm going to bed, you guys made this fun, thank goodness otherwise it would have been a bust. It wasn't as good as I'd hoped.

This is one of the few main problems obama has, he's not pushy enough where it counts. I dont like to sound like mccain but he's got some inexperience in this area.

Oh well. I'm going to bed, you guys made this fun, thank goodness otherwise it would have been a bust. It wasn't as good as I'd hoped.

I don't think that's inexperience at all. I think it's a personality thing. Also, I sometimes get the feeling that Obama controls his emotions so well because if he were to let loose he'd just go berserk with disbelief and anger at the things being said and done. I like that he's able to control himself so well. I think it's very important that our leader be able to keep his emotions in check.

... But he still should have put McCain (and his dishonesty) in his place.

I havent listened to any post debate analysis, so I'm honestly not sure what the general consensus is. honestly, i think tonight was a drawl. Obama was a little more aggressive, and brought up a few key points (McCains confusion about Spain for example) but that, for example, wasnt really highly publicized by the media, so I'm sure that people just casually following this didnt really notice it. Neither of them did awful, neither of them hit it out of the park either. They each had jabs, but I dont think anyone on the fence wouldve been swayed either way by this particular debate.

I did like however, notice, that when Obama was pointing out McCains negatives, McCain had this creepy, odd smirk on this face. When McCain was pointing out Obama's negatives, his temperament was much more...i guess..."presidential." Im not sure what word to really use, but Obama did better with that. McCain came off very smug at times, Obama did not.

I havent listened to any post debate analysis, so I'm honestly not sure what the general consensus is. honestly, i think tonight was a drawl. Obama was a little more aggressive, and brought up a few key points (McCains confusion about Spain for example) but that, for example, wasnt really highly publicized by the media, so I'm sure that people just casually following this didnt really notice it. Neither of them did awful, neither of them hit it out of the park either. They each had jabs, but I dont think anyone on the fence wouldve been swayed either way by this particular debate.

I did like however, notice, that when Obama was pointing out McCains negatives, McCain had this creepy, odd smirk on this face. When McCain was pointing out Obama's negatives, his temperament was much more...i guess..."presidential." Im not sure what word to really use, but Obama did better with that. McCain came off very smug at times, Obama did not.

A draw means a win for obama considering this was supposed to be the debate topic McCain has the advantage. Personally I agree with Obama's foreign policy and always have.

A draw means a win for obama considering this was supposed to be the debate topic McCain has the advantage. Personally I agree with Obama's foreign policy and always have.

well obviously I agree with Obama on foreign policy. but I'm trying to look at it objectively. so in that respect I think it was a drawl.

Back
Top Bottom