Desert Island Discs - predictions?

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Well, we've had Under The Influence, Songs To Save Your Live, Songs To Be Cremated With, and God knows what else, so what will be on the list? Moz has a tendency of being contemporaneous, in the sense of what's happening at the time in his life, so, I reckon...

Shocking Blue
Jobriath
New York Dolls
Ramones
Rita Pavone
Brigitte Bardot
Sacha Distel
The Smiths

...but I'm probably way off. Anyway, next week's guest is David Walliams - I reckon we'll get a bit of Moz in that one.

Peter

What about

Diana Dors
Sparks
George Formby
Cockney Rejects
Smoking Popes
Kristeen Young :p

He once said his top 3 were Elvis, Sinatra and NY Dolls, so wouldn't be surprised at any of them.

Modest Mouse
Electronic
The Cribs
The The
Johnny Marr and The Healers

(Ain't Gonna Bump No More)

Er I see that as of next week Desert Island Discs is replaced by "The Reunion", *yawn* which is a 6-part series. I think that means that the earliest D.I.D could return would be 10th May which is when Morrissey is back in the UK. That'd make sense, though maybe it's already recorded, in which case why hasn't it been leaked yet?

For my money, Morrissey has to choose something by the Smoking Popes, something from Born to Quit. "Need you Around" is my favourite but for aesthetical reasons he may select "Can't Stop the Teardrops".

Back
Top Bottom