Detox anyone?

followed by half a bar of Dairy Milk chocolate.The other half...is...calling..me....

I love milk chocolate. I know dark chocolate is so popular now because it's healthy and has antioxidants or whatever and it pairs well with wine, but I'll take a milk chocolate bar anyday over dark.

I love milk chocolate. I know dark chocolate is so popular now because it's healthy and has antioxidants or whatever and it pairs well with wine, but I'll take a milk chocolate bar anyday over dark.

CG! Stop it! We're detoxing soon for god's sake!

tumblr_lj1vpzPhlK1qfj8sxo1_500.gif

It takes a bit longer than 12 hours...
http://themastercleanse.org/

Oh my...that is a bit extreme! The toxin cleanse I tried was a mixture of orange juice, lime juice, pomegranate juice, water, cinnamon, nutmeg, and some kind of pepper I think. I had to boil it on the stove. You would then have to alternate between 8oz glasses of this and water for every hour the next 12 hours. I think I found it in like, Southern Living or Woman's World. I don't know if it actually did anything or not, but it sure made you tinkle a lot.

Ok, so the detox has started. It's 11.21 am and so far I've drank two glasses of smoothie. I'm feeling....hungry.

Ok, so the detox has started. It's 11.21 am and so far I've drank two glasses of smoothie. I'm feeling....hungry.

Be sure to drink a lot of water. The more you drink, the more full you feel. Great way to curb hunger. :)

I made tzatziki for lunch, ate it with oat cakes. Managed to put waaaay to much garlic in. But it was nice anyway.

I just woke up. I'm having a glass of orange juice. :straightface: THen maybe the sugar will wake my brain up and I'll look at the list again and see what I can eat. :p

Filled with massive amounts of sugar...

Yeah but the carton says it;s natural fruit juice with no added sugar, I thought that was on the list?

Look, if I was going to cheat, I'd do it in style and go to Costco and get a big ol' slab of cheese pizza like I'm craving. :D

Back
Top Bottom