Does it matter that Kristeen Young has lied about her age?

Does it matter KY has lied about her age?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • OMG STFU already CG

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Who is KY?

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with this Crystal. It's a bit rich to accuse her of having little integrity when you don't provide proof. It renders you subject to the same criticism.

The difference between Kristeen and me is that I do not lie. I'm not at liberty to reveal my source info which wasn't obtained online, you can do your own search if you want. Kristine. 11/18/64.

The difference between Kristeen and me is that I do not lie. I'm not at liberty to reveal my source info which wasn't obtained online, you can do your own search if you want. Kristine. 11/18/64.

So what though? Who cares? What Difference Does It Make? She does music. You can like it or dislike it. I dislike it. But her age? What does it matter? Really?

P.

Well, in truth, we only have your word that you don't lie.

And I'm not doing my own search. I don't have the time, the resources nor the inclination to do so. I just think if you make the claim (and it's a pretty decent seized accusation) and then ask the rest of us to adjudicate on it, possibly in the hope that we would turn into a mob frothing at the mouth at the deception, then you should actually provide proof.

Well, in truth, we only have your word that you don't lie.

And I'm not doing my own search. I don't have the time, the resources nor the inclination to do so. I just think if you make the claim (and it's a pretty decent seized accusation) and then ask the rest of us to adjudicate on it, possibly in the hope that we would turn into a mob frothing at the mouth at the deception, then you should actually provide proof.

I'm concerned with lying more than her actual age to be honest. I could give a shit how old any person is. And given it's "Crazy Crystal Geezer" she couldn't have picked a better person to spill her secret since nobody believes anything I say, so the mob frothing at the mouth of deception is a little ludicrous. In all honesty, I have more respect for her knowing she's pulled it off for so long and understanding the root of her bizarre misplaced angst when she seems to have it pretty good being Morrissey's BFF and supported by industry big wigs.

So, let me understand this.

According to you, a source you can't reveal and who we don't know, and therefore can't trust or verify, tells you something dubious about someone you have admittedly and publicly had a longstanding hatred of/jealousy issue with, and you decide to post it here as fact.

You are a class act, man.

So, let me understand this.

According to you, a source you can't reveal and who we don't know, and therefore can't trust or verify, tells you something dubious about someone you have admittedly and publicly had a longstanding hatred of/jealousy issue with, and you decide to post it here as fact.

You are a class act, man.

Yeah, yeah.

I'm concerned with lying more than her actual age to be honest. I could give a shit how old any person is. And given it's "Crazy Crystal Geezer" she couldn't have picked a better person to spill her secret since nobody believes anything I say, so the mob frothing at the mouth of deception is a little ludicrous. In all honesty, I have more respect for her knowing she's pulled it off for so long and understanding the root of her bizarre misplaced angst when she seems to have it pretty good being Morrissey's BFF and supported by industry big wigs.

Wait, she told you to reveal her age on this site?

I would be having the same conversation with whoever stated this as fact. It's not personal. It's just the way I roll. I'm a believe it when I see it type of gal.

Wait, she told you to reveal her age on this site?

I would be having the same conversation with whoever stated this as fact. It's not personal. It's just the way I roll. I'm a believe it when I see it type of gal.

No she did not, I meant that empirically. I am not in contact with her.

You know what people? I was trying to start a conversation about lying. I think Peter's opinion represents how any public would react to learning it. Nobody cares. There, consider your soloman's temple opinion pole complete on Morrissey's pet.

I'm not at liberty to reveal my source info which wasn't obtained online, you can do your own search if you want.

I have a source, that I'm not at liberty to reveal, who tells me you're mentally retarded...they wouldn't lie about such a thing (and neither would I) so it must be true.

No she did not, I meant that empirically. I am not in contact with her.

You know what people? I was trying to start a conversation about lying. I think Peter's opinion represents how any public would react to learning it. Nobody cares. There, consider your soloman's temple opinion pole complete on Morrissey's pet.

ky-m.jpg

Fact: you got to stand this close to Morrissey, and you used the opportunity to ask him if he saw signs. He said he didn't, and unless you set up camp at places he is known to frequent, you have to pay to see him in the flesh again.

Kristine 'Kristeen' Young "Old" got to straddle his head and is at the very least friends with him.

logo.gif

No, it's because she says things that always clash with my mind babies like she has an agenda, she represents the archetype of a coverup. She reads very, very dark. Like creepy, wanna leave the room dark. (Like God will point out a heirarchy for me to pay attention to and she always represents the side we're fighting when she talks about stuff. She doesn't know she's doing it so it's hard to explain.) Now that I know what it is for her IRL I don't care so much.

Horseshit. You were trying to talk shit about your imagined archnemesis. Character assuaging, blatantly unfounded accusations, and absurd claims. Old lady hair salon gossip of the cheapest order.

Nobody took your side, and not even out of allegiance to Kristeen, who most people here don't even like.

I don't want to give out her information.

Yes, I can appreciate your thinking. Clearly, claiming to know for a fact that someone is ten years older than they say they are is no invasion of their privacy whatsoever, so long as you steadfastly refuse to substantiate anything.

Horseshit. You were trying to talk shit about your imagined archnemesis. Character assuaging, blatantly unfounded accusations, and absurd claims. Old lady hair salon gossip of the cheapest order.

Nobody took your side, and not even out of allegiance to Kristeen, who most people here don't even like.

Blah, blah, blah.

Will everyone please stop character assuaging me? A girl can only take so much in one day. :D

I have a source, that I'm not at liberty to reveal, who tells me you're mentally retarded...they wouldn't lie about such a thing (and neither would I) so it must be true.

if i was drinking milk it would have came out my nose I laughed so hard

Tags
stfu_cg_kthx
Back
Top Bottom