Does it matter that Kristeen Young has lied about her age?

Does it matter KY has lied about her age?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • OMG STFU already CG

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Who is KY?

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha. No it doesn't matter.

That guy has been emailing you? Must be the same guy that sent me a bunch of emails a while back. I think it is Urban, Lasse Kongo, etc. He'll eventually get banned again. Then return again. Revolving door. As soon as he mentions he is anti-science, or that women over twenty shouldn't wear Chuck Taylors, or anything that smacks of white supremacy, you'll know it's him.

I don't give a f*** who it is; all these banned fairies blend together to me.

Kristeen is only a year and a half younger than Boz. :D

Yeah, I had a feeling you'd say that.

Do I really have your permission? Golly gee, thanks!

Let me tell how much sleep I'll lose worrying whether or not "Solo" believes me. Besides, one need only read your post where you pilfered writing from my blog (which has NOTHING to do with Morrissey Solo) to know that you're a tad obsessed.

I don't save your tripe, and as you know I only even responded to the first one. After the third one (you've sent six) I delete them without even opening them.

Oh crap! Oh no! You've found a loophole in my ruse! My reputation here has been destroyed!

And sure, it's totally unlikely that someone who would Google me, find my blog, and post my writing from it here in an impotent attempt to shame me would also get my personal email from the same blog and troll me offsite.

Totally unlikely...

Pretty sure that happens every time you post...:lbf:

I'm sure they'll all be glued to their screens, because everyone cares about you so much...

Oh, you're good! Is this what you were talking about when you said that I wasn't remotely capable of doing anything as good as what you do, and your "in lieu of being able to do anything creative" comment (in the 'Post Whatever You Are Thinking' thread)? You have quite an imagination!

You're right, I wouldn't be remotely capable of doing anything nearly as good as this! To make up bold-faced lies, and then to say 'as you know' like it's a fact, and what with I only having 18 posts I'll immediately seem like the liar. Superb! You're the master of deception *cough*.

In light of you conveniently 'deleting your proof', I think we can safely say that you're full of it. IT! Not the kind of 'It' that Clara Bow had, but 'It' nevertheless; and to proportions which are inconceivable! It's humorous how you say I 'trolled your personal information', as if I scoured databases for information, when your blog has exactly the same name as the one you use on here.

This is how I found it, although I am of course under no obligation to explain myself, and if you didn't want your doggerel to be found (I call it doggerel as it's an insult to all of the 16 year old girls scribbling away in their rooms who come up with vastly superior turns of phrase than you do, to refer to it as 'poetry') then you should have chosen a different name than 'The Bicycle Tragedy' for your blog. Or are you one of those 'poets' who doesn't want to be read? I mean, you just made it so difficult for it to be found! LOL!

Anyway, I was looking at a thread from 2007 the other night, when I came across a post from 'The Bicycle Tragedy' who signed off as Aaron S***** and linked to a MySpace address. Thinking it was a band, I copied the link into Google, but it no longer existed. Just out of curiosity, I typed 'The Bicycle Tragedy' into the search engine, and up came that blog. It wasn't music after all, it was your, ahem, 'creative' doggerel.

I scanned through the four or five 'poems' that were on there and felt inspired to write a post where I intertwined some of the doggerel's words with my own, to see if anybody picked up on it. This took me all of 30 minutes. Nobody seemed to, although your fellow brother-in-baldness Robby referred to it as 'impressive', or something like that.
That's the sum of my 'Charles' Dahmer 'stalking', LOL! That's how your 'personal information' was discovered.

The 'six or seven emails' simply don't exist, as you know.

As for the 'members pics' thread, I went there to post a picture of myself in the Trevi Fountain in Rome, which was taken yesterday evening. After all of this unpleasantness however, I don't feel like posting it any more. Sorry to everybody who won't get the chance to see it!

Haha. No it doesn't matter.

That guy has been emailing you? Must be the same guy that sent me a bunch of emails a while back. I think it is Urban, Lasse Kongo, etc. He'll eventually get banned again. Then return again. Revolving door. As soon as he mentions he is anti-science, or that women over twenty shouldn't wear Chuck Taylors, or anything that smacks of white supremacy, you'll know it's him.

Funny, is this not the same person who was 'Skylarker' and used the 'N' word in a post when ganging up on somebody with his buddies NHNS and Viva a few months ago? You're back to your 'hunches' as well I see, pitiful!

-the above post was written by Rebecca McCormick (niece of Sharon), Mozambiguous' secretary, and was dictated to me by him before he retired to his bedchamber. Personally I don't agree with all this fighting, I hope you guys sort it out!!!!
Best wishes all xxx
Becky

Last edited:
This is how I found it, although I am of course under no obligation to explain myself, and if you didn't want your doggerel to be found (I call it doggerel as it's an insult to all of the 16 year old girls scribbling away in their rooms who come up with vastly superior turns of phrase than you do, to refer to it as 'poetry') then you should have chosen a different name than 'The Bicycle Tragedy' for your blog. Or are you one of those 'poets' who doesn't want to be read? I mean, you just made it so difficult for it to be found! LOL!

Anyway, I was looking at a thread from 2007 the other night, when I came across a post from 'The Bicycle Tragedy' who signed off as Aaron S***** and linked to a MySpace address. Thinking it was a band, I copied the link into Google, but it no longer existed. Just out of curiosity, I typed 'The Bicycle Tragedy' into the search engine, and up came that blog. It wasn't music after all, it was your, ahem, 'creative' doggerel.

I scanned through the four or five poems that were on there and felt inspired to write a post where I intertwined some of the doggerel's words with my own, to see if anybody picked up on it. This took me all of 30 minutes. Nobody seemed to, although your fellow brother-in-baldness Robby referred to it as 'impressive', or something like that.

Creepy.

And I'm not sure you used the word "doggerel" enough times. Try harder. I'm going to bed.

I wonder if the rumor is true that she and Jesse bumped uglies if he knew he was banging a cougar. :rofl:

The grey carpet not matching the dyed black curtains might have given up the game. Unless, of course, KY prefers a bare floor.

Creepy.

And I'm not sure you used the word "doggerel" enough times. Try harder. I'm going to bed.

Is it as creepy as when somebody posted Steve Croce's personal information, and you had a great time assassinating his character, when he wasn't there to defend himself? Or do different rules apply to you than to everybody else? May I remind you that nobody would have known that I had referenced your 'poetry', if you hadn't brought it up and made a big deal about it? Something tells me you did it for EXPOSURE, Mr. reclusive "I'm a tortured artist, I don't want to be read, I'll just create a blog under my forum name and hope that nobody from there finds it" *half smirk*.

From the Steve Croce thread...

He broke his little boy's arm. And then lied to the police.

Wowee zowee; you and anyone else who knows how to Google a name. I always assumed it was the same guy after I looked him up when he first started stinking this place up, but it was such an atrocious crime I didn't feel it was my place to make accusations if I wasn't totally sure.

*full smirk*

-as dictated to Rebecca McCormick over the phone by Mozambiguous.

Last edited:
This is a very interesting and entertaining thread.

Would it be possible for The Bicycle Tragedy and Mozanbiques to take whatever the f*** it is they're arguing about somewhere else so that we can stay on topic?

Is it as creepy as when somebody posted Steve Croce's personal information, and you had a great time assassinating his character, when he wasn't there to defend himself? Or do different rules apply to you than to everybody else? May I remind you that nobody would have known that I had referenced your 'poetry', if you hadn't brought it up and made a big deal about it? Something tells me you did it for EXPOSURE, Mr. reclusive "I'm a tortured artist, I don't want to be read, I'll just create a blog under my forum name and hope that nobody from there finds it" *half smirk*.

From the Steve Croce thread...

*full smirk*

-as dictated to Rebecca McCormick over the phone by Mozambiguous.

There's a difference between me Googling a new poster once because they seem fishy (and in his case was f***ing Auqaman) and doing what you did, taking personal information offsite and then using it here because you're a talentless, impotent loser.

And emailing me...:lbf:

She looks 40ish here. They call her the "founder" of the Lube Rose Society. I bet she has to lube up her rose if she's menopausal IRL. I wonder if all that anti-baby talk a few years ago was because she was going through the change and knew she'd never have one?

BEQMXyRCQAQmfHM.jpg:large

She looks 40ish here. They call her the "founder" of the Lube Rose Society. I bet she has to lube up her rose if she's menopausal IRL. I wonder if all that anti-baby talk a few years ago was because she was going through the change and knew she'd never have one?

BEQMXyRCQAQmfHM.jpg:large

Oh, please. You think her age is her one and only lie? She's probably got six kids and three ex-husbands no one knows about. ;)

Oh, please. You think her age is her one and only lie? She's probably got six kids and three ex-husbands no one knows about. ;)

I'm curious about the possible cosmetology years...

Did you or did you not pretend to be female in order to be friends with Viva Hate? You're the one that brought up context. In that context you care quite a bit about all these things you say mean nothing.

Sorry, I didn't see this little nugget of deep-reaching, Barbara Walters inquisitiveness til now.

No, I never pretended anything. My avatar was of a female. You can have an avatar of a car; it doesn't mean you're a car.

But as it was a regular picture of a regular person and not a celebrity he quite naturally assumed Skylarker -a new member at the time- was a chick. He never specifically asked me gender-specific questions when we interacted and frankly, I never even thought about it deeply enough to where it would even occur to anyone that I was a girl. To me it was just an avatar.

Then in a private message back-and-forth it came up, and I told him I was not a girl, and that in fact I was this dude he used to be somewhat chummy with online a long time back, but we'd long since had a falling out. I don't remember why, now. Anyway we figured "f*** it, who cares now." So that was that whole thing.

Fascinating.

I bet you're a dumb fat broad.

Seriously? Randomly attacking anonymous posters about their looks? Lets stay focused here. Kristeen Young has woven a web she's getting stuck in because she's not a spider, she's a fly.

Tags
stfu_cg_kthx
Back
Top Bottom