Embed youtube

anon x

I know the embedding question has come up lots of times.
I always forget how to do it,then spend ages searching for the answer.
Just wonder if the answer could be made a sticky on here?
Thanx

Yes!!! I did it. (My enthusiams is a congratulatory thank you to mcrickson, the formation of this thread and all it particpants, and myself for not giving up!)
Now all of you can enjoy my Default video, if you wish.

Could we have a sticky for embed youtube?
Every time i want to embed i have to go hunting for the post.
Thanks!

Wouldnt it be easier to just add this to the forum software? It can be done with this vbulletin version. Then all you would need to do is paste the link and it will automatically embed.

Wouldnt it be easier to just add this to the forum software? It can be done with this vbulletin version. Then all you would need to do is paste the link and it will automatically embed.

that's a good idea too :thumb:

Why don't peeps who don't know how to embed youtube vids just click on a quote of an already embedded vid and then it will show you how to do it. Voila.

Test

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnVIkQykdXU&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_fresh+div-HM[/youtube]

What's wrong?

Next version of vBulletin will include easier embedding of videos. It's just entering testing so I estimate moving the site over mid-late next year.

Back
Top Bottom