Exactly 7 days before the release of the new single in the UK and.....

Bournemoz

has anyone seen the video promoted on any music channel?????

Also, have Sanctuary forgotten all about morrisseymusic.com and ringleaderofthetormentors.com???????

Neither site has seen any sort of update for months!!!

not a dickie bird the end of Moz and Sanctuary in sight?

Maybe they're up to something special and therefore postponing the climax ;)

At the risk of sounding amazingly behind the news, when does this come out in the US?

And I also noticed the lack of attention paid to the sites. Weird.

Bournemoz
Email them again.
Ask them this

I emailed customer services on (give the date) and as yet have not received a reply or even at the very least the courtesy of an acknowledgement.
As a loyal Morrissey fan who has bought every record he has released on Sanctuary / Attack, I consider myself to be a customer and one who is worthy of a response to my questions that I do not think were unreasonable to ask.
With a week to go before the release, the lack of promotion on the radio / video channels is disturbing.
I do hope you will consider my questions carefully and oblige with a reply (do you have a Customer Charter stating how you respond to letters / emails?)

I look forward to your reply

Cut 'n' paste that along with your original email.

The Goat

At the risk of sounding amazingly behind the news, when does this come out in the US?

And I also noticed the lack of attention paid to the sites. Weird.

Hello Mozzergirl. Sorry to be off-topic, but I just wanted to ask you, where does that Morrissey quote come from? I never heard it before. And it's nice.

I don't think this single is meant to be a chart hit. I think it's just a tour souvenir. That's why two formats are on vinyl. A serious chart contender would have to follow the usual two CDs template.

I think Danny must be right

He's not expecting it to go into the top 10 is he? even The Youngest... didn't manage, did it? :confused:

I kind of get the impression that it goes like this;

Sanctuary is on the borders of f***ing broke. Therefore, media/promotion is not something they can afford to do every time they want to.

The way I see it is that they're reliant on one of the most loyal fanbases in popular music ie US into just buying the singles and keep on being 'fans'

Back
Top Bottom