Further UK dates + Carnegie Hall

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
Janice Long just announced another 3 UK dates

JL just announced on her radio2 show that he's also playing liverpool, birmingham and hull. Ticket sales date to be announced next week. Also confirmed the London and manchester dates as going on sale later this morning. Didn't hear the exact dates, but they're in May between london and manchester

Re: Janice Long just announced another 3 UK dates

good to know. i'll probably try an get to one or two of those too.

If that's true then whoever arranges Morrissey's tours has been acting very underhanded the way they've been announcing dates these last few tours.

I'm not sure whether to book tickets tomorrow now or hold on for one of them dates being closer to home, I can't afford both. Did she seem certain?

Last edited:

did she say waht venue in liverpool and birmingham

Sorry, I only half heard it. I heard she had news about Moz gigs and assumed it was just london and manchester. I think it might have been the empire. Not 100% though. Hull was the arena. Birmingham no idea. Again, apologies. But at least there's definitely further concerts.

Janice repeated the whole dates again, but my english is not that good, if someone understood it all could please post it here? thanks!

Last edited:
OK, Janice Long just repeated the new tour info. Here's the deal ~
Liverpool Empire May 10th, Birmingham Symphony Hall May 13th, Hull Arena 19th May, ticket sale date to be announced next week, but then...
Carnegie Hall, NYC ~ March 26th, support Eli Paperboy Reed and the True Loves (no, me neither). On-sale THIS SATURDAY at 10am.
Right, now, I've got to get some shut-eye.....

Thank you for posting, I was the one who sent the email asking the dates again, but couldn´t understand half of the info:rolleyes:

wtf, why does Morrissey announce these things in spurts!!! why can't he be normal and just announce a WHOLE f***ING TOUR. the Carnegie Hall show is feasible for me, but seriously, its in MARCH, and who knows what other shows will come up before that or closer to me, that would be more convenient for me to attend. gaaahhhh, such bullshit.

Eli Paperboy Reed and the True Loves are f***ing amazing, they played the night i used to dj, thats a great opening act if its true.

I liked that. it was like a mix of Otis Redding, and early Chicago, with some rock n roll f***aliciousness thrown in...or something? :cool::p but yeah, i could get down with that.

I liked that. it was like a mix of Otis Redding, and early Chicago, with some rock n roll f***aliciousness thrown in...or something? :cool::p but yeah, i could get down with that.

Nothing is gonna beat that Atlantic city show...LOL...

wtf, why does Morrissey announce these things in spurts!!! why can't he be normal and just announce a WHOLE f***ING TOUR. the Carnegie Hall show is feasible for me, but seriously, its in MARCH, and who knows what other shows will come up before that or closer to me, that would be more convenient for me to attend. gaaahhhh, such bullshit.

I agree with you, missy, it's bloody annoying. :mad: I mean, what if I get tickets for London, and in two weeks he announces a gig in my hometown???? :eek: Whatevs, Morrissey... :rolleyes:

Sorry, I only half heard it. I heard she had news about Moz gigs and assumed it was just london and manchester. I think it might have been the empire. Not 100% though. Hull was the arena. Birmingham no idea. Again, apologies. But at least there's definitely further concerts.

This makes me a happy man. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom