Greatest Hits Promo

I've been telling you clones ever since he first started singing it live:

"All You Need Is Me" is Moz's best song in many years. Now all of you realize it because of the studio version.

'Nuff said.

The studio verson of "All you need is me" is so addictive i have been listening to i on repeat for hours and i'm not sick of it. Fantastic song. Thanks for putting it up.

Thanks heaps for posting these ... I agree, we should be allowed to download them from here .. i live in Australia and god knows how long it takes Moz albums to reach our stores after the release date so its nice to download them so I dont feel left behind .. I still go out and buy the album, hell I'm proud of my collection!

Thanks heaps for posting these ... I agree, we should be allowed to download them from here .. i live in Australia and god knows how long it takes Moz albums to reach our stores after the release date so its nice to download them so I dont feel left behind .. I still go out and buy the album, hell I'm proud of my collection!

I second that. Stop hating on the person that posted this, as most of us are aware of what's on the torrent sites anyway, and this release is a sham. If it was Moz's next full-length studio album full of new material then i'm right there with you. The only attraction to this release are the two new songs which is a terrible way for the record company to 'test' how much money they are going to promote Moz's new album with. There are better ways...

Also, i'm feeling a little blue-balled because i've been waiting for over six months on a full-length-professionally-shot live dvd of a show I dropped over a hundred bills to be at, that is now being reduced to a bonus disc containing only eight of the twenty-three songs performed.

Furthermore, if anyone comes across this 'gem' please feel free to post as well!

Stop hating on the person that posted this, as most of us are aware of what's on the torrent sites anyway, and this release is a sham.

No-one is "hating" anyone, I'm just pointing out that maybe, just maybe, this is not the best place to file share commercially available material because it's supposed to be a fan site, not a torrent site, and we are supposed to be supportive of what we believe to be the most extraordinary exponent of popular music of his generation and not sneaking a quid out of his wallet when his back is turned.

But, you know, perhaps you're right and if the GLE sees this thread he is probably laughing along at the sight of it all, and thinking that the hours in the studio and the rehearsal rooms working on this material should indeed be handed over gratis to all and sundry. Perhaps he'll PM me to tell me off for being such a killjoy.

My point is I know these tracks are all over the torrent sites like the ebola virus and there isn't a great deal that can be done to stop it but why post them here too? Whatever happened to loyalty? I've got AYNIM on an MP3 rip from the Carson Daly show via Youtube, and to me that's OK and unlikely to surface legally anytime soon. And lest you think I'm some sort of saint I torrent probably more than the rest of you put together, Captain Beefheart, NEU!, Radiohead, Tindersticks, Dylan, even, to my shame the King himself, (uh-huh) so I have no specific anti-file share ethos. It's only because of where this is being shared.

I'm at the Roundhouse next Friday & Sunday, and it would serve some here right if he sold three minute ad breaks between songs to make up the shortfall. "Thank you, this next song is 'All You Need Is Me' - after these messages."

Now, you can all call me a teacher's pet, whatever you want, my back is broad, but you know I'm right and there are really no excuses, particularly here of all places. The question has to be if you are prepared to do that to someone you like, what on earth would you be prepared to do to someone you didn't?

Incidentally, being a Brit I don't really like the "small, fat child in a welfare house" line as it should really read "small, fat child in a council house" in my opinion.

Hi Friends!!! I'm a brand new fan in Morrissey-Solo and I created a modest sleeve for this great bootleg. I've got my own blog for The Smiths & Mozz. You're welcome when you want. I'm really happy to be here!!!
http://those-charming-men.blogspot.com:guitar:

Bye!!

Her, from Argentina!!

Hi Mozzboy, welcome aboard. Glad to see such enthusiasm. That's a very impressive site you have there. Hope you enjoy it here. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom