have we all met a w****r on tour upto now?

• Thread starter idontoweyouanything
  • Start date
Drunken northern monkeys at Hyde Park a few years ago.

Drunken northern monkeys at Hyde Park a few years ago.

I wonder if this was the same drunken person who was shouting in my face, who i thought was going to punch me... guy got it into his head that i was the one person who was pushing the whole crowd forward, all 100 lbs of me :squiffy:

I only hand my arms up to stop myself from falling down in the crush :tears:

Tosser.

I wonder if this was the same drunken person who was shouting in my face, who i thought was going to punch me... guy got it into his head that i was the one person who was pushing the whole crowd forward, all 100 lbs of me :squiffy:

I only hand my arms up to stop myself from falling down in the crush :tears:

Tosser.

I hope so dear. I have my faith that there isn't too many 'drunken' fools at Morrissey concerts. It was better when he said he was teetotal in my opinion, it was a huge sober celebration. Hyde park just left me with no interest in going again.

The guy at Middlesbrough who pushed in the bar queue at Boro Town Hall, with his bleached blonde mullet(80s stylie) who gave his reason for pushing into the queue as "Im with the band"....very very lucky he didn't get knocked out. KNOB

Roadie at Leeds who wouldn't pass the pick that was 6 inches from edge of stage just out of reach of crowd. No reason for it just an arse, one that one of the lads had thrown out but fell short. Not my fault your a box monkey pal and the only power you have is denying the faithful crumbs. Sad lot.

The lad (around 18-22) that stood infront of me at Leeds with a straw hat on (INDOORS?!) and blocked my view every time he moved!

Yes, a bunch of them in fact. The gang of about 10 big guys who bombed to the front of the crowd at Grimsby flattening anyone in their path and then the six footer who insisted on lifting his girlfriend up in front of me all the way through the set.

None of these things would have bothered me at one time but I am evidently getting too old for this.

the woman who kept touching my arse in Leeds

Didn't know Jackie turned up, Billy? :D

Hahahahahaha, sorry Billy!

2 idiots in Plymouth; 1. stupid emo girl who asked if I could move a little so she could stand with her friends, told her it wasn't my fault and that she should have been there earlier. 2. the stupid giant who pushed me aside and stood right infront of me and refused to move when I said I couldn't see anything until a friend who was more on his level managed to get him to move.

Back
Top Bottom