HEY MINDY READ THIS WHORE!!!!!!

• Thread starter Mr.Improper your friendly neighborhood PIMP
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper your friendly neighborhood PIMP

While I think you are an attention seeking,rimjob giving whore,In all seriousness,I have to admit something. Even I,the PIMP,of the nation hget tired of this baord and posting on it. If you noticed,which from the amount of your gum flapping,I doubt it,I only come here from time to time and say what I feel. I didnt like you from the get go because you talk way too much and dont know shit about anything. Say all you want about me,but I am saying the truth. I only come here from time to time...not every hour of every day as you do. You have no life mindy and it's ashame.You and your alter ego pillow can say all you want about me,but the both of you are f***in whacked in the noggin for real. You keep going on though about how great you are and how you're so not Into "yourself" on this board and keep making us all laugh. I'm stupid huh?? thats what you claim?? did you know I have a B.A.in communications and another in business?? you didnt did ya?? thats no bullshit. I graduated from eastern michigan university in 1989. So,Im very well educated. Im also well educated to the fact that you dont know shit about me,morrissey or anything else,including your "love" of using the english slang you so cherish. You are a wanna be in the truest sense of the word. But be thankful,you do it well.

You dont know dick about the world,morrissey,me,anyone else on this board..so,in short...you know 2 things..... How to lie(you claimed you'd never respond to any of my posts again,yet you have,Id like to see you reply to this...meaning the minute you do,you are in fact a liar)..and how to give rimjobs...which to me..you arent great at either right now.

Re:TIME FOR CHANGE

> While I think you are an attention seeking,rimjob giving whore,In all
> seriousness,I have to admit something. Even I,the PIMP,of the nation hget
> tired of this baord and posting on it. If you noticed,which from the
> amount of your gum flapping,I doubt it,I only come here from time to time
> and say what I feel. I didnt like you from the get go because you talk way
> too much and dont know shit about anything. Say all you want about me,but
> I am saying the truth. I only come here from time to time...not every hour
> of every day as you do. You have no life mindy and it's ashame.You and
> your alter ego pillow can say all you want about me,but the both of you
> are f***in whacked in the noggin for real. You keep going on though about
> how great you are and how you're so not Into "yourself" on this
> board and keep making us all laugh. I'm stupid huh?? thats what you
> claim?? did you know I have a B.A.in communications and another in
> business?? you didnt did ya?? thats no bullshit. I graduated from eastern
> michigan university in 1989. So,Im very well educated. Im also well
> educated to the fact that you dont know shit about me,morrissey or
> anything else,including your "love" of using the english slang
> you so cherish. You are a wanna be in the truest sense of the word. But be
> thankful,you do it well.
----------------------------Hey Mr your right im not the best speller ,and i know you like to joke but why not get to know people?Why are you so mean to me when you dont know anything about me ,the funny thing is you would like me i bet ,we must feel the same about some things we both like the same kind of music,It all started when i made a post claiming Canada and Morrissey where alike and you responded by saying Canada was full not very nice things,and ive noticed this place is becomeing a you are this iam that ,im not you are- kind of place.......If you respond to this why dont we not have a tiff anymore ill talk to you about music then and mabey you will see that its all good what would Morrissey do>>?????

Re: Then don't post your junk here!!

> Even I,the PIMP,of the nation *hget*
> tired of this *baord* and posting on it.

Then don't post your sexual insults here.

> did you know I have a B.A.in
> communications and another in
> business I graduated from eastern
> michigan university in 1989. So,Im very well educated.

I don't believe an mentally healthy educated person would post such as you do. Thus, you are not mentally healthy or you are not truthful about your educational achievements. In either case, you are a sad individual.

Re: *yawn* I wish you two would just do it and get it over with!!

Re: Mindy is gone folks, you are talking to yourself.

this comes from a guy who not only posts messages "i love mr proper! come back!" but he sometimes forgets to change his own handle to disguise the fact that he doesn't have a fan club.