How Can Anybody.... drop it?

Should How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel? be dropped from the live set

• Total voters

bored

not bitter but bored
Does anyone actually like this song enough that they are glad it is on the setlist?

I think it's in the bottom 3 songs on YATQ.

Does anyone actually like this song enough that the are glad it is on the setlist?

If I was going to a gig, I'd be glad to see it live. I think it's quite a good song. I wouldn't want to see America Is Not the World, maybe, but otherwise, I'd be glad to hear ANY song, even songs I don't like, just to hear what they're like live and what he does to them.

I know you also disagree with me on the song It's Not Your Birthday Anymore!:p

Does anyone actually like this song enough that they are glad it is on the setlist?

I love this song and am very much looking forward to hearing it live.

I remember the first time I heard this song I got a shiver down my spine when he sang, "Every look, and see pain, then walk away".

Keep it in the set, I say I say I say.

Thanks for the poll, bored.

If I may grumble just a little before seeing the Great Man tomorrow night: in another thread I listed "How Can Anybody" and "Payroll" as two of my least favorite Morrissey songs ever. This is my lucky tour, I guess. :rolleyes:

Here's hoping "Charming Man," "Seasick" and "Birthday" remain in the setlist.

*sigh*

Thanks for the poll, bored.

If I may grumble just a little before seeing the Great Man tomorrow night: in another thread I listed "How Can Anybody" and "Payroll" as two of my least favorite Morrissey songs ever. This is my lucky tour, I guess. :rolleyes:

Here's hoping "Charming Man," "Seasick" and "Birthday" remain in the setlist.

*sigh*

That's what I'm hoping for in Chicago.
I like How Can Anybody Know....and I'd like to see it live.
I'm tired of HSIN.

It's not my favorite, but there's no denying that he & the band perform it ferociously. If I had to pick a song to drop, it'd be the mystifying "I Keep Mine Hidden".

One of my favourites from Quarry. Still gets a regular play on my Ipod. Fits perfectly with the angrier songs from Refusal, so I guess that's why it has resurfaced on this tour.

Crashing Bores on the other hand...

There are plenty of other songs that I would prefer were dropped from the current setlist... Billy Budd (bottom 3 from Vauxhall, such a great album so why pick its weakest song?), First of the Gang to Die, Irish Blood, How Soon Is Now?. I would also much rather hear ...Know How I Feel? than Crashing Bores. I also think Ask needs to be dropped after he played it last summer, but I guess it's in there because the US didn't hear it.

Don't much like this song, together with You Know I Couldn't Last I think it's the worst song on Quarry.

But I think Best Friend on the Payroll is so bad I wouldn even dignify it by calling it a song, so have no idea why he's ressurected that one. And Keep Mine Hidden was funny as a novelty once to bring back but I hope it's not in the set when I see him.

Back
Top Bottom