How popular is this site?

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Sorry for asking the bleeding obvious, but I've seen it said that this website is the most popular music artist site on the internet - I've seen some quote Google as verifying this. Can this really be true, and if it is, where can we see the proof?

Peter

I'd have to guess that this site is not the most visted fan-site because there are people out there that have an ungodly amount of fans.

I'm sure there are Madonna sites or U2 sites that get way more unique visitors than Moz Solo.

It's better this way. You don't get to see either of those in 3000 seat venues or buy tickets for under $125.

I'd have to guess that this site is not the most visted fan-site because there are people out there that have an ungodly amount of fans.

I'm sure there are Madonna sites or U2 sites that get way more unique visitors than Moz Solo.

It's better this way. You don't get to see either of those in 3000 seat venues or buy tickets for under $125.

even if Morrissey did have all those fans, i don;t think he is the type of performer to constantly only perform in big arenas

Sorry for asking the bleeding obvious, but I've seen it said that this website is the most popular music artist site on the internet - I've seen some quote Google as verifying this. Can this really be true, and if it is, where can we see the proof?

Peter

he asks for proof
cmon
its the internet
no proof
but it sounds good
the site being m.p.m.a.s. on the net
maybe david can make some real $!
then...

Well...when you google or yahoo "morrissey" it's the first site that pops up.
it's ahead of morrissey's official site too.
david must be proud.

er... uh... i am not sure if i should say this...

well, I will start by declaring the obvious truth that I myself am guilty, guilty, guilty on this count...
but - it seems that Morrissey's audience have more of a tendency to gravitate toward the lonesome bedroom situation... the lifestyle itself, well... its quite condusive to internet, meditation, poetry, and listening to music thoroughly.
is it not?
hence... while the justin timberlake fans are off at the club... the Moz lovers are posting 1984 videos onto megaupload and sending smilies to one another rather than hooking up in the vip...
thats why some of us tend to relate to disused railway lines and behind tesco... see my only weakne... OH!!!! NEVERMIND !!!! sorry.
err...
thank god nobody is here but the keyboard.
ya know?

i can have both...
cuz i'm mothik

hmm. i can't - at least... not at the same time... and to be honest... well... i have been to so many of them and the only time i enjoyed it was when moz showed up.
huh...

so you can have both.
and i am jealous.

enjoy for both of us...
and - by the way sweetheart...
um... its Valentines day... and you are on Morrissey SOLO

solo.

solo.

solo.

:D :rolleyes:

I tend to favour the official site (I've got over 5000+ posts on that one), I must say I only hit this one occasionally (see post hits)

love

GU

er... uh... i am not sure if i should say this...

well, I will start by declaring the obvious truth that I myself am guilty, guilty, guilty on this count...
but - it seems that Morrissey's audience have more of a tendency to gravitate toward the lonesome bedroom situation... the lifestyle itself, well... its quite condusive to internet, meditation, poetry, and listening to music thoroughly.
is it not?
hence... while the justin timberlake fans are off at the club... the Moz lovers are posting 1984 videos onto megaupload and sending smilies to one another rather than hooking up in the vip...
thats why some of us tend to relate to disused railway lines and behind tesco... see my only weakne... OH!!!! NEVERMIND !!!! sorry.
err...
thank god nobody is here but the keyboard.
ya know?
Or maybe Justin Timberlake fans simply can't type. :p :D

But really...who on Earth would sit and analyze the meanings of Justin Timberlake's lyrics or write essays about the way his songs have influenced their lives?! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom