'I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When...' statement; "For Britain" support - Morrissey Central

Today's missive from our favourite radical spokesperson.

I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When / the English / are sick to death of Labour and Tories - Morrissey Central
April 20, 2018
42848_Untitled-1.jpg

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
The immigration rate has gone up significantly in the last twenty years and it’s not surprising to see people worried especially with all of the bombings that might kill a smaller number of people than some other statistic but still scare a lot of people. In 1997 the net immigration number was around fifty thousand in twenty fifteen it was around three hundred twenty five thousand and twenty seventeen at two hundred fifty thousand. That’s a large increase in twenty years

Your problem is not being able to seperate the vast majority of peaceful people who just want to get on with their lives like anyone else and the minority of nutjobs.

It's akin to saying all white people are bad because some of those who have risen to the top have been a shower of shitbags.

Or all Christans are bad because the Church covered up their nonce priests. Or all Christans are bad because the US government use God to justify all manner of things that have turned the world upside down. Or all Irish people are bad because of the IRA. Or all English people are bad because of a collection of Blair/Thatcher/Gove/add your own.

Always keep your eyes on the prize instead of the whole.
I do separate Muslims from Islam. ISIS are actually being good Muslims - following their religion to the letter. What's worse, somebody obeying their religion, or those who don't?

I hear story after story, of people saying they were threatened because they dared to say they were leaving Islam, and consequently losing all of their family in the process.

As I already stated above, it is the religion that we are at war with.

I saw a Channel 4 documentary about a guy who managed to leave $cientology (still being hounded afterwards though) and he was reaching out to other people who had left, because they all still believed in parts of the 'religion' and wanted to continue with this 'auditing' process (part of the 'religion').

Morrissey memorabilia fire sale on ebay.
Words like that may affect Grim oop north and evoke memories best forgotten. Maybe now is the time ex-Moz fans sent him and his family all the things they no longer want?

WHY IS EVERYONE ACTING SO f***ING SHOCKED ??? He released "Bengali In Platforms" in 1988 FOR CHRIST'S SAKE !!! That's thirty years of self-denial, folks! Folks---?

Maybe it isn’t a matter of the Morrissey we knew having gone, but that he never existed. Like most entertainers he was a construct, partly of his own making and partly of ours as individuals. Just as our parents projected their hopes, fears and neuroses on the Beatles or Elvis or Freddie & The Dreamers we did it with him.

Morrissey as a truly important artist ended with the Smiths. He has made plenty of great music since then, but for those last two or three years in the Smiths he was a true cultural icon. The reason we still hear about him today is in no small part because some of those who now control the media were fans back then too. A new album is still treated as a significant event, when perhaps it just isn’t.

I do separate Muslims from Islam. ISIS are actually being good Muslims - following their religion to the letter. What's worse, somebody obeying their religion, or those who don't?

I used to despair of the BBC or whomever interviewing so-called radical clerics and challenging them that they were somehow perverting Islam. In fact, they were interpreting it exactly as written. Nobody ever accused Torquemada of being a heretic. He, like Anjem Choudray or Bakri Mohamed, was properly old skool.

I am almost at a loss as to what so say to this latest statement and the 'interview'. Morrissey could be right. For Britain may not be the hateful political party we have come to know of. For Britain could perhaps be saying things which many of use do not want to say fully, certainly our steadfast politicians don't, that immigration has to be managed better for all concerned - that includes immigrants. The UK does need to create a safer UK for all immigrants. It is currently failing to do this. Is cutting numbers the answer? It's not an answer I'd vote for. Cutting numbers doesn't really deal with hate and racism. Cutting numbers is political sloganeering nothing more.

I find it all a bit hard to swallow though. Particularly when this latest statement mentions very clearly England and Englishness 'the bull dog' reference. These mean nothing to me as a Scottish person living in the 'UK'. To me it is further evidence of his naivety and all of this from a man who does not, and will not, vote. He has done as a great number of english people do, he has equated UK identity as English identity. Is it any wonder other countries in the UK want to remove themselves from this revisionist, empire-loving bulldog that fail to notice it's cankerous sores?

I looked at the For Britain web page and policies. Animal Rights is not mentioned. Now it could be in the manifesto but I could not bring myself to download this onto my pc. If it is a key issue for Morrissey why is it in the small print, if it is there at all. The leader of the Party has 2 dogs? This means what in the context of animal right policies?

I always thought I'd grow old with Morrissey and that we'd grump about the world from our respective care homes. If Morrissey's For Britain is the world he wants to promote then it's a world I wouldn't want to live in should they come to power. I hereby relinquish my badge of fandom and wave goodbye. I really don't want to do it but it has to be done. I cannot, in any way, support someone who promotes the views of such a party. He has lost the plot. He has lost me. It's is of little consequence to him.

from 1983 to 2018 I was there.
Goodbye Morrissey.

Goodbye Drama Queen

Maybe it isn’t a matter of the Morrissey we knew having gone, but that he never existed. Like most entertainers he was a construct, partly of his own making and partly of ours as individuals. Just as our parents projected their hopes, fears and neuroses on the Beatles or Elvis or Freddie & The Dreamers we did it with him.

Morrissey as a truly important artist ended with the Smiths. He has made plenty of great music since then, but for those last two or three years in the Smiths he was a true cultural icon. The reason we still hear about him today is in no small part because some of those who now control the media were fans back then too. A new album is still treated as a significant event, when perhaps it just isn’t.
Hasn't he always made statements which can go either way or, do a complete u-turn? To me, he has always been consistent with what he say's, only this time, he hasn't held anything back and all is irrefutable.

Hey Moz , the people you like who will fall defending your name have all f***ed off. You're losing all of your friends.
In all honesty they weren't that many but in this bubble that is Solo some believe he is well known and admired by the entire world but he never was.

If you ask people in general they have no clue who he is.

"I won’t be cruel about another’s politics"

f*** that. We should call out racism, and be cruel about it. f*** that. Her head's so far up Moz's arse she's eating his lunch for him. She's one of those desperate not to cut the umbilical cord. Well guess what - you're a fan of a Nazi, Julie. I mean...what kind of a world do you have to live in, what kind of a person do you have to be to think it's a bad thing to be "...cruel about another's politics"?

I’m looking forward to julie exploring the thoughts of Anne Marie Walters in a special edition of ‘Fifteen minutes with you’

I love you very much UncleSkinney. When I decide to love someone I don't change my mind. But where is my vape.

have to laugh at someone who bemoans mainstream media and to not watch the news, then the next minute simply parrot precisely that

I am still not clear on exactly what he has said that's "racist." Just sounds to me like a bunch of easily offended pussy leftwingers crying over nothing except a dude who doesn't mince words and doesn't cater to trigger warnings and safe spaces and doesn't walk on eggshells in fear of offending someone.

And honestly the more the masses rage against him, especially the young left, the more I know he's on to something.

Hey Moz , the people you like who will fall defending your name have all f***ed off. You're losing all of your friends.

And ...... as we can all see no-one defends your bile-spewing name. Why are you here? What exactly do you get out of your mutterings? In some ways I pity how empty your life must be that you attempt to hold court in a forum you despise. Sad. Sad. Sad. Perhaps a psychiatric hospital might suit your needs better?

Beautiful! Why can't you so called free-thinking people accept anything but the accepted view of things? My how times have changed - you are now the sheep and the mainstream followers! I'm glad Moz is doing something to open the eyes of people. There is evil in the world, but caring about your own country and culture is not. Don't bother calling me names - you've made them all meaningless.

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom