I know it's pointless to ask for "Sweetie Pie"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Oh dear God. This song is absolutely horrible. I am appalled.

Upon relisten: It's an even steamier pile of shit than I thought before. Man, I have never been unable to listen to a Morrissey song more than once. What happened??? I for one thought that most of the bsides were fairly solid...But this is just amazingly bad.

couldn't he have released a live version of The Never Played Symphonies (I want a decent version of it!)

Excuse me, but why do you think that every Morrissey fan HAS to buy all his releases? If I wanted to buy it, I would have to order it from amazon or some other site, which brings additional costs of package and shipment, and besides, do you think everyone has enough money to buy so many CDs in the first place? Besides, I listen to music other than Morrissey, too, and I may not find all his releases worthy of so much money. I expect it's the same with others. In any case, he has a lot more money than any of us, I doubt that he'll suffer if we don't all buy his records. :rolleyes:

As for Sweetie-Pie, I really like it. Much better than Just Want To See The Boy Happy, which is an average song.

I agree. They are not available here and getting in import in to any of my local shops is out of the question, I asked to get something from YATQ in and was pretty much told when pigs fly. So what am I to do but try get what I need via sites such as this? A number of times I've tried to buy legal copies from download shops in other countries but at the end of the transaction I was told it was not available due to my location. I'm all for supporting artists, but when that option isn't presented, am I to do without?
Just download the music, most of the artists are doing well anyway and have got a lot more money than you do. :)

Just download the music, most of the artists are doing well anyway and have got a lot more money than you do. :)

"Celebrities are making millions..while others are making nothing..."

There are still people starving in Africa...so much for Band-Aid!

The artists who recorded on Band-Aid could have/and still could solve that famine..but they are too busy complaining about people who download their music...they should be happy people like their music!!

By sheer will and determination, I made it to the end.... oh... my.... dirt.

Moz gone Oingo Boingo? Yikes. Dynamite lyrics and I'd love to hear him sing it to MUSIC... But I will never listen to this song again. I just can't.

WOW..... :eek:

"Celebrities are making millions..while others are making nothing..."

There are still people starving in Africa...so much for Band-Aid!

The artists who recorded on Band-Aid could have/and still could solve that famine..but they are too busy complaining about people who download their music...they should be happy people like their music!!
Um... I really doubt that any musician could solve the problem of famine, or any other huge world problem... that is WAY beyond their power. Only people who actually have any political power might do that.

why record a song in a bathroom? that what it sounds like. very badly produced. unless there's irony in producing a badly sounding record to imply we should just listen to the lyrics - and the tune does not matter?

i might well give it a few go's but i fear this will be on the 'never-played symphonies' list before too long..

i'll grant him a couple of stinkers every now and then. it makes the next 'triumph' even sweeter..

I'm sorry......in fact, why should i apologise. This is the worst song he has ever released. The rough cut of Honey You Know Where to Find Me is ten times the song this is, East West is legendary in comparison also. I don't like to slag Morrissey off, but the new age Moz shouldn't be stretching an album out to 4 singles, should have stopped at three, sharp dip in quality for the B Sides.

"There's a cash register, ringing and, it weighs so heavy on my back."

Yep, i can see that. No complaints though, everyone else would do the same.:eek:

Can anyone provide a link to the song not using Megaupload (it doesn't work for me)

Um... I really doubt that any musician could solve the problem of famine, or any other huge world problem... that is WAY beyond their power. Only people who actually have any political power might do that.

Point being they have they money to make a difference..but chose to run their mouths and expect their fans to shell out

i might well give it a few go's but i fear this will be on the 'never-played symphonies' list before too long..

QUOTE]

I hope that's just a cliche and you're not bashing one of the best Morrissey song of the 21st Century?

I'm sorry......in fact, why should i apologise. This is the worst song he has ever released. The rough cut of Honey You Know Where to Find Me is ten times the song this is, East West is legendary in comparison also. I don't like to slag Morrissey off, but the new age Moz shouldn't be stretching an album out to 4 singles, should have stopped at three, sharp dip in quality for the B Sides.

"There's a cash register, ringing and, it weighs so heavy on my back."

Yep, i can see that. No complaints though, everyone else would do the same.:eek:

Far Off Places should have been the single...Speaks volumes

Not fair!!! Either the megaupload nor the sendspace are working for me... The 1st one obliges me to download its toolbar to have immediate access and the other one tells me that the free service is at full capacity right now... Some other upload that really works?? Please?? Thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom