I really guess Morrissey gained a big belly, LOL

Plus it's the horrible angle. Nearly everyone looks less than flattering when being photographed from below.

Here's a quick little heavenly video I shot of him in April (2 months ago), and the man is not fat. Not even close. His stomach is *perfect.*

Plus it's the horrible angle. Nearly everyone looks less than flattering when being photographed from below.

Here's a quick little heavenly video I shot of him in April (2 months ago), and the man is not fat. Not even close. His stomach is *perfect.*

There you go, empirical proof!

When I saw Moz in March, his abs looked surprisingly tight. A friend I went with couldn't believe he wasn't cheating with a spray tan. :rolleyes:

Yes, i saw him recently in May and thought he looked very slim (Fantastic/Perfect), photo's certainly do make him look ALOT bigger! :thumb:

Last edited:

You're right - that is one perfect stomach :) He looks a bit concerned about the furore his shirt-flinging will have caused though...

Moz may be a vego but it's widely known he mainly eats toast and probably a lot of crisps :D Maybe now is the time to pull on the jump suit? Sure he could lose a few kilos but couldn't we all? :lbf:

For the record I think he looks fine. I am seeing him tomorrow night up close and hopefully personal so I'll report on his gut or lack there of presently.

Back
Top Bottom