if you and morrissey had a child...

:confused: No, I wasn't being pretentious, I guarantee 80% of the solo community also think this kind of stuff is utterly pathetic too.

i guess starting a thread with a poll to find out if thats true or not, would be pretty pathetic too, huh?

i actually find this to be a great time waster. i found myself morphing my face with ex-bfs to see if we wouldve had goodlooking babies. thank god im with any of them anymore. sheesh!

If me and Morrissey had a child.....

.....i'd still be in such a shock from the activity leading to conception having occurred, i wouldn't even notice what our baby looked like. :eek: :D

I remember when Solo used to be half bearable...

Lick a frozen train rail, whydontcha.
Lets see you come up with some decent posts, mr. ripass.
Moz-Solo is doing just fine and you seem to be the only one complaining, so go play in some traffic.

Lick a frozen train rail, whydontcha.
Lets see you come up with some decent posts, mr. ripass.
Moz-Solo is doing just fine and you seem to be the only one complaining, so go play in some traffic.

Ok, but i cried for your sins.

:confused: No, I wasn't being pretentious, I guarantee 80% of the solo community also think this kind of stuff is utterly pathetic too.

Not me. For goodness sake. Relax. If you don't like this thread, don't click on it, and don't comment. Stop spoiling it for the people who are enjoying it.

Peace...please!

H392T-JU-RO-1-web.jpg

If Moz was related to Elton John - HA!

Good lord, I did it with mine and our offspring looks a bit like Elvis...freaked me out that did.

fuzzy belly

Back
Top Bottom