if you could change ONE thing about morrissey..........

I see you didn't deny the fact you have ridiculed me many times in the past.

Oh and thanks for letting me know i shouldn't let my disfigurement be the cause of my bitterness but i don't think that has anything to do with you!

070319%20Special%20Olympics.jpg

Make him come to Australia more often.

Or give up vegetarianism, seriously, it's what's missing in his life!

that's really quite offensive, sir.

Understatement. It's disgustingly offensive and if Buzzetta finds it funny then he needs his head checked out.

You're both as lame as each other, i despise you both from the bottom of my heart!

If you can, try not to burden any more people with your presence!

Meooww!

HIM is often sarcastic, I don't see what particular offence is caused as long as you see the humour in it?

And Worm.. :p what has Worm done?

that's really quite offensive, sir.

Understatement. It's disgustingly offensive and if Buzzetta finds it funny then he needs his head checked out.

Agreed. Does 'humour' get much lower?

People with special needs may have simpler minds, or be 'retarded', but, they are often beautiful, kind people, and can not help their afflictions, and should not be made the butt of jokes like that.

Agreed. Does 'humour' get much lower?

People with special needs may have simpler minds, or be 'retarded', but, they are often beautiful, kind people, and can not help their afflictions, and should not be made the butt of jokes like that.

10 out of 10 for backpeddling! Oh and with regards to the picture, welcome to 2004!

Amy, i believe i have warned you to stay clear of me. I therefore cannot hold any responsibility for any affects my posts may have on you!:p

HIM, Not caring about how others may feel, i'm afraid, is a side affect of manic depression. I'm also glad you got a laugh out of me when i shared my deepest, intimate thoughts.

HIM, Not caring about how others may feel, i'm afraid, is a side affect of manic depression.

so you're using the fact that you're bi polar as an excuse for being unnecessarily rude to people? you might find yourself less ridiculed if you prefaced your unnecessary rudeness with the caveat that you really can't help it, owing to manic depression, instead of saying you simply don't care about how others feel; that just makes you seem like a twat.

I'm also glad you got a laugh out of me when i shared my deepest, intimate thoughts.

it was your presentation of yourself as a Tortured Artist (in your thread about poetry) that i made fun of, rather than your "deepest, intimate thoughts".

I don't know about you HIM but i'm growing rather tired of our exchanges, I'm assuming from what you've told me, you have your own problems and i have mine.

Shall we make this the end of it?

Oh and with regards to the picture, welcome to 2004!

Amy, i believe i have warned you to stay clear of me. I therefore cannot hold any responsibility for any affects my posts may have on you!:p

HIM, Not caring about how others may feel, i'm afraid, is a side affect of manic depression. I'm also glad you got a laugh out of me when i shared my deepest, intimate thoughts.

That picture should not be funny in any year, be it 2004 or 1954, and if the 21st century is embracing the humour in things like that then I am ashamed of it.

Also - 'warned' me? This is a public forum, I only speak when I think I have something to say or a point to make, it just so happens that this particular one was directed at you.

That picture should not be funny in any year, be it 2004 or 1954, and if the 21st century is embracing the humour in things like that then I am ashamed of it.

Also - 'warned' me? This is a public forum, I only speak when I think I have something to say or a point to make, it just so happens that this particular one was directed at you.

I've never found that picture funny, all i was saying was that it was circulating in 2004.

Please take note of the "Stick Out Tongue" Smilie after my comment to you.

"Warned" may be too strong a word but what (when i first advised you to avoid me,) i meant was some of my posts may bring you down and i'd hate to do that to you.

I stand by the picture in the vein it is intended to be in. That the warnings of "steer clear of me" and "what I am capable of" type veiled threats amount to nothing more than the common usage of the word retarded in the modern day context that it is used in. I mean really...

I stand by the picture in the vein it is intended to be in. That the warnings of "steer clear of me" and "what I am capable of" type veiled threats amount to nothing more than the common usage of the word retarded in the modern day context that it is used in. I mean really...

Dude, stop digging. You posted the pic before any of those comments were made.

Just accept that your joke was in bad taste and it backfired.

your right it didn't work. I don't think the buzz chap is going to back down and accept it was poor judgment on his part.

if you could change ONE thing about morrissey.

He could stop trying to be a popstar in the old fashion sense and concentrate on being a singer and song writer.

No - read through the post... read your comments... could not help but think... this is retarded.

Lets quote before you edit.

Post 168
Do her a favour and get a divorce!

I wouldn't wish you upon my worst enemy.

Not even Worm. (And that's saying something)

Post 170
You're both as lame as each other, i despise you both from the bottom of my heart!

If you can, try not to burden any more people with your presence!

Post 172
Do explain yourself. May i warn you you are treading on sensitive ground.

Post 174
In the past you have ridiculed me on a number of occasions!

I'm getting the impression you may be disabled? Maybe that is the cause of your bitterness?

I know my disfigurement is the cause of mine!

Post 176
I see you didn't deny the fact you have ridiculed me many times in the past.

Oh and thanks for letting me know i shouldn't let my disfigurement be the cause of my bitterness but i don't think that has anything to do with you!

Post 177
i think i took the piss out of you, perhaps, twice because you seemed to be quite rude and because you talked about your poetry stemming from your oh-so-terrible depression, so i think it was fair enough to take the piss.

and when you say things like...

...you can't reasonably complain, can you?

Non stop foolish bickering.

your right it didn't work. I don't think the buzz chap is going to back down and accept it was poor judgment on his part.

No.. it was not what they are making it out to be. I would absolutely say it and write it again. You act a fool you are being retarded. Perhaps they do not understand the meaning behind it. HIM said something along the lines that he was going to "take the piss out" of the other guy. Closest thing I know of that is when someone says "beat the ****" out of someone. Do I think he meant specifically that? No.

I stand by and would post the exact same thing again after reading their exchange.

No.. it was not what they are making it out to be. I would absolutely say it and write it again. You act a fool you are being retarded. Perhaps they do not understand the meaning behind it. HIM said something along the lines that he was going to "take the piss out" of the other guy. Closest thing I know of that is when someone says "beat the ****" out of someone. Do I think he meant specifically that? No.

I stand by and would post the exact same thing again after reading their exchange.

Its the image that is making people angry. As it diverts from your original idea of your message. People will focus on the the chap in the picture, and see it as belittling to someone with special needs.

Your a clever chap, i don't think you needed it to express your views on the exchange between the poster here.

[...] could not help but think... this is retarded.

it was not what they are making it out to be.

it was clearly meant as a put-down which, in your view, works because likening somebody to people who have "learning difficulties" (that's "retarded", to you) devalues them and what they say; it renders them worthy of mockery. "retards" are, after all, figures of fun, aren't they?

I would absolutely say it and write it again. You act a fool you are being retarded.

good for you; you are a credit to your profession.

HIM said something along the lines that he was going to "take the piss out" of the other guy. Closest thing I know of that is when someone says "beat the ****" out of someone.

to "take the piss out of" someone means to make fun of them.

I stand by and would post the exact same thing again [...]

i'd offer to lend you a shovel, but i don't think you'll need it.

I knew a young American who for lack of wider vocabulary addressed everything she didn't like and anything she disagreed with as "retarded". It really annoyed me, cause here in UK its used to make fun of people with learning difficulties, to belittle them. Therefore distasteful at the least. Is the word considered less insulting in the US? Maybe. But the picture used was nasty. Offensive IMO.

Back
Top Bottom