if you could change ONE thing about morrissey..........

I agree with CrystalGeezer about the grudges thing. And furthermore I'd like him to stop wishing death and misery upon people. He may not do it that often, but it just sounds like an overdramatic, nasty cliché to "wish the very worst upon" someone for the rest of their days or beg for someone to die. I find that reprehensible and unnecessary. If he wants to criticize Margaret Thatcher, Ronald Reagan, or George W. Bush he is entitled to have his opinions and to say them, but it's never acceptable to call for, celebrate, or say it would have been good for someone to die.

When it's one of those people, it's not only acceptable, it's humane! Not wishing ill upon them would be reprehensible.

But yes, when it comes to people like Johnny Rogan or Mike Joyce, he does overdo it a bit.

There are a lot of good reasons to hold a grudge. People in life can really f*** you up when you least expect it, but in the end it always seems to work out, so why waste the mental energy? I can't vouch for why he grudges or the nature of the grudges, I just think he might be a bit happier if he let go of the true ones. Sort of like cleaning your closet to make room for newer, prettier clothes.

I would send him to get his eyebrows trimmed and shaped. That is all. Other than that, he's perfect.

I would send him to get his eyebrows trimmed and shaped. That is all. Other than that, he's perfect.

Are you insane? Seriously. You must me insane. Do. Not. Touch. The. Brows. no offence meant :p

I would like Morrissey to work with a guitar player whose talent towers over other musicians the way Morrissey's does over other singer/songwriters.

I would like Morrissey's ego to allow that to happen!:)

he is so amazingly perfect as is...it's kind of hard to find something...BUT here it goes, as a Canadian whiner...:
I'd like him to actually get more involved with the anti seal hunt campaign, and stand behind his decision with more validity. We all understand WHY he is doing it...and are suffering because of it, finding new ways to see him etc etc etc....but I personally feel that he hasn't done ANYTHING else to raise awareness to his stance. I'd very much like this sacrifice on both the Canadian listeners, and Morrissey's part, to actually make an effect on the issue. Otherwise, it really has no point.

he is so amazingly perfect as is...it's kind of hard to find something...BUT here it goes, as a Canadian whiner...:
I'd like him to actually get more involved with the anti seal hunt campaign, and stand behind his decision with more validity. We all understand WHY he is doing it...and are suffering because of it, finding new ways to see him etc etc etc....but I personally feel that he hasn't done ANYTHING else to raise awareness to his stance. I'd very much like this sacrifice on both the Canadian listeners, and Morrissey's part, to actually make an effect on the issue. Otherwise, it really has no point.

now now Pandy... are you complaining even when you were in town the very night he had his Canadian seal hunt rant in nyc? in town the very week we had 5 fabulous nights of Mozza? did you read my post to you about the mind being a pendulum and by all means try to make it to the shows... and now you complain that he doesn't come to you... when he even went to Central Park to try and find you?
tsk tsk... :p:p:p

Uh... clone him so I could have one for my very own?

I wouldn't change anything. I'm just glad I have been able to listen to him over the years, and, even more, see him sing so many times this year. I'm just grateful for him.

Clone him twice, please :)

I wouldn't change much - I love him for who he is, quirks, quips, flaws, drama, grudges and all. He's an enigma.

I would, however, love to hear some new songs that are reminiscent of his old/better material (including more lyrics, or more meaningful ones and less words like shit and puke) I do wish he'd dance a lot more and yes, keep wearing those frinky jeans.

Are you insane? Seriously. You must me insane. Do. Not. Touch. The. Brows. no offence meant :p

Not insane. Neurotic, most definitely, but not mad. I just don't like bushy brows, not on Salma Hayek, and not on Morrissey. I would even take a tweezer to the angelic face of Dan Radcliffe.

Back
Top Bottom