Irish Republic dates

When I saw he was playing Galway the thought actually crossed my mind, I wonder if he'll play in Wateford :D fat chance though.
I had a nasty nasty surprise this morning when I woke up at 10 am, nothing like that feeling of unadulterated panic! thankfully got tickets to both shows, never so relieved in all my life :)

In bed at 3.30 am, up at 7 am, into work for tickets for 9am.

Dead man walking...

Killarney, Galway, Liverpool, London....:)

Well done on Manchester 1st night. See you at 1, 2 and 4. Not convinced about Publin gig, but fingers and all else crossed :)

See you at the first two, and possibly the last :)

Ok you guys have Ireland covered I will do the North

Omagh Belfast and Manchester 23rd

cossy

Very good deals on hotels in Galway and Salthill on www.bookings.net

Salthill is a sea-side town with lots of very good B and Bs and there are a few hostels in Galway City. Great pubs in and around Quay Street.

Hope this helps.

Punky
:)

Which reminds me of a joke I heard yesterday.

What's the difference between a crane and a giraffe?

A crane has hydraulics, and a giraffe has high bollix.

I'll get me coat.

Peter

Excellent :)

What's the difference between a Dyson and a sailor in the Irish Navy?

One is a sucker that never fails....

IGMC

Sure we Dubs have been spoiled for gigs over Mozs career. Maybe later in the year

cossy
I'm thinking a Christmas 2009 residency at Vicar St. :guitar:
Should've paid off todays bunch by then at least :o

Sure we Dubs have been spoiled for gigs over Mozs career. Maybe later in the year

cossy

Ye have for sure.Now ye will know what it's been like for the rest over the years.:D
On a serious note it's a shame.He might double back for a festival during the summer...Oxygen...shudder..

Re: dublin

you can spend your money or something better now;);)

Hi Beast.

Thanks for the advice.
I think I may have taken a photo of your flag at the Dublin Castle concert in 2004.If I'm not mistaken did Morrissey say "Hello Liverpool" in a scouse accent during the concert when he saw your "there is a light that never goes out" flag?

No dublin date seemingly but electric picnic next september instead.

Can you let us know where you heard this?
Thanks

Tags
avoid emma
Back
Top Bottom