Is anyone gay here?

Yeah. Kewpie is.

In my opinion, it's much more likely that Mary Magdalene was an apostle and an important leader in the early Church. I don't know why some pseudo-feminist scholars want to turn the Magdalene into a girlfriend/wife/groupie.

Thank you Mars_Rover. Actually it's the non-feminists that try to turn Mary of Magdala into his lover, because the narrow minded only see that one reason of explaining her special status in the early Jesus movement. (She is the apostle of apostles, after all.) And G'd beware us from Dan Brown and his rubbish conspiracy stuff.

Elton seeks attention rather on the cheap

Meaning what?

well to you im not sure what that could mean. you fought me about this before and im pretty sure you will get mad and fight me again about this subject. i dont care if you dont like me because you dont strike me as a rational person. if you can prove that you are to me ill re engage you in this conversation.

I have sex with both sexes. And once, in a filthy dream, with both at the same time (as in, two separate people, not a tranny).

I think everyone is bisexual to a degree. Some more than others. But everyone can be tempted by at least one member of their own sex.

i think i can seduced by a man, and even enjoy a sex act with him. but whether or not i think its proper to think i can carry on that way is another question.

in fact it probably works that way for alot of things. i might be able to be seduced into a lot of sexual activity,but why i would accept that as proper would be another question.

She is the apostle of apostles, after all

I never knew this before you mentioned it and I looked it up. Interesting how she is regarded as a saint by many churches, has a feast day, yet the idea of her being a prostitute was deeply embedded in many people's minds, and still is to a degree.

I think everyone is bisexual to a degree. Some more than others. But everyone can be tempted by at least one member of their own sex.

Yes, I agree. I think everyone at least has the potential to be equally attracted to both genders, but just tend to fall at different points on the scale (if you agree, in part or whole, with Kinsey's theory in any case). My preferred way to think of sexuality is on a continuum, but people's views vary wildly. I think if you can define yourself in a concrete term, then fine, but there are many people who can't and don't want to do that. It all depends on what works for individuals.

Last edited:
There's no proof he was sexual at all. He was here to accomplish other things.

Yeah, but if people assume that he (or any other person for that matter) was heterosexual, no one is accusing them in thinking so just because they are heteros themselves, and no one is asking for a proof. I say assume and let assume :)

Yes, I agree. I think everyone at least has the potential to be equally attracted to both genders, but just tend to fall at different points on the scale (if you agree, in part or whole, with Kinsey's theory in any case). My preferred way to think of sexuality is on a continuum, but people's views vary wildly. I think if you can define yourself in a concrete term, then fine, but there are many people who can't and don't want to do that. It all depends on what works for individuals.

I hope that one day the concepts "straight" and "gay' will be eradicated entirely. It would be nice if were so acceptable to love anyone you want to love (consensually) that it was assumed your new lover could be a man or a woman.

"I'm dating someone new."
"Oh really? Man or woman this time?"

sexuality is a very essential and very core factor in human life. most scientific facts point to its main purpose being for reproduction, as it is the clearest practical use for sustaining life. (why anyone who really want to do that is beyond me but...) since only males and females (99.9 percent) can do that, it has been set up as the status quo. there are many variations of that sexual relationship, and many are illegal.. ie beastiality, pedophilia, non willful sexual contact etc. therefore many lines are drawn in an attempt to keep harmful sexual behavior to a minimum. homosexuality has fallen under this banner in many societies. accepting this is difficult for someone who feels that their sexual behavior is not harmful to society at large. it is upon them to prove that it is not, and for every one else to set down their prejudices to see if we are in error about we approach same sex sex.

It is not upon anyone to prove to you that consensual sexual behavior between adults is not harmful to society. All it take is a bit of logic,a bit of open mind and a bit of humility. Get a life.

get a life? for that? look back in history for what acceptance of all sexual behavior leads to. im not trying to condemn anyone for that matter.

get a life? for that? look back in history for what acceptance of all sexual behavior leads to. im not trying to condemn anyone for that matter.

You put homosexuality in one line with beastiality, pedophilia, and non willful sexual contact. That's condemning homosexuality.

When in history social acceptance of homosexuality led to bad things?!

You put homosexuality in one line with beastiality, pedophilia, and non willful sexual contact. That's condemning homosexuality.

When in history social acceptance of homosexuality led to bad things?!

see what you can find out for yourself.
and i did not specifically do that. follow the logic.

I told my friend that I heard on here that Morrissey likes The Golden Girls. (She's probably their biggest fan.) Without hesitation she said, "He's gay." and I thought, "Well I'm gay too because I flippin' love that show." :p

I love that show.

Haaaaaay girrrrl. That show is the bomb. I have the theme song on my iPod. Is that weird?

In my opinion, it's much more likely that Mary Magdalene was an apostle and an important leader in the early Church. I don't know why some pseudo-feminist scholars want to turn the Magdalene into a girlfriend/wife/groupie. It's just as bad as that long-ago pope branding her a prostitute. [THE PRECEDING was not a rant or slap against Silke. I was more thinking of the writer Margaret Starbird - and others - who've really run wild with this theory despite the paucity of evidence. To each his/her own.]

If you want to play the Morrissey=Jesus theory, Tau Malachi writes in one of his books about the cosmic Christ (it's gnostic in nature) that Mary was infinitely wealthy and was a bit of a groupie and provided something important to Jesus that not a lot of people did at the time, blind allegiance. By this account one could say that a certain Julia Riley might fit the bill as being Magdalenesque. The problem with that theory is that you have to accept in your belief system that the story is literal. By and large history dictates that "truth" is not literal because it's a closed system. Mary Magdalene was rich? Julia Riley is rich? Oh well, then there it is, case closed. Everyone of those doting fangirls in the pit is in a way Mary Magdalene, open to the possibility of having their life changed because they touched his sweaty hand or caught his stinky shirt. A stupid interpretation of redemption, but nonetheless plausible. And wealth is not always in the form of money. Another mitigating factor that points to Julia not being Mary is the fact that Mary was eternally apologetic. I've not read a whole lot of accounts of Julia's "humility," rather quite the opposite. There's a reason Mary is sorrowful, according to the Eastern Orthodox interpretation, she was plagued by seven demons because the devil was fearful of her own knowledge of the "truth" and unleashed a litany of demons onto her that only her partner in crime could console. There's reason for tears and a maudlin take on things when one is fighting off demons WHILE trying to teach his apostles WTH is going on. Just sayin.

Mary Magdalene studies are archetypally fascinating actually. Wiki does a good sum up on her.

Also, I consider this one of Morrissey's "Lookin' for Maggie" songs, Mary was extremely in touch with nature, she read it. Morrissey asks if there's anyone out there who fits this bill. It's like his Magdalene want add. :p

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XpGtpa2pUmA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XpGtpa2pUmA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited:
Tags
e-celebrity eoh goddess golden girls <3 hair club i am ghey moz=messiah? pussycat rainbowflag
Back
Top Bottom