Is Dalmasy like Morrissey

Re: Here is a very Morrissey/Smiths inspired guy

Very good similar vein to morrissey. Like it.

Very interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing where you'll be going with this. I'm not sure Morrissey would go for a group with such a similar sound to the Smiths opening for him at this point, but I imagine you'll certainly receive some attention for what you're doing. Just don't try too hard to be Morrissey and stick to your gut instinct for true originality. My best wishes to you.

Very interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing where you'll be going with this. I'm not sure Morrissey would go for a group with such a similar sound to the Smiths opening for him at this point, but I imagine you'll certainly receive some attention for what you're doing. Just don't try too hard to be Morrissey and stick to your gut instinct for true originality. My best wishes to you.

Hey, I really appreciate your words and your honesty. The rest of my music doesn't actually sound too smith/morrissey ish but you can hear the inspiration. This just so happened to be the first song completed and the one that sounds the most like them/him
Again I appreciate your honesty. That single has been creating a bit of a buz and it was just released a couple of days ago so I am kind of excited to get the new stuff out and see what happens!

www.dalmasy.net
facebook.com/dalmasymusic

Ha! Thank you!!! f*** that's such a good feeling when strangers tell me they enjoy my music.

Www.Dalmasy.net
Myspace.com/Dalmasy
Facebook.com/Dalmasymusic
iTunes.com/Dalmasy

Tags
dalmasy morrissey the smiths
Back
Top Bottom