It’s not about politics

Nerak

Reverse Ferret
1992 — He was quoted in Q Magazine saying: “I don’t really think, for instance, black people and white people will ever really get on or like each other.”
Here are some other quotes from him - his heart sinking that anyone would think he wouldn't want a black neighbour.

20200923_080424.jpg

20200923_080509.jpg

In conversation with a Guardian hack clarifying his stance on immigration:

20200923_080230.jpg

Nerak

Reverse Ferret
I see. I suppose I shall have to track down the original interview then. *sighs*
I found it & then lost it again...

I wish he did censor himself more though, but he seems to have this eternally innocent belief that if a journalist is nice to you then their article will be nice... & (as I suspected) the chaos is deliberate so a pr won't make him do stuff. That can be part of their remit though - making him understood while letting him mostly stay at home.

20200922_225453.jpg

20200922_225533.jpg

Radis Noir

Fear of a Black Radish
I found it & then lost it again...

I wish he did censor himself more though, but he seems to have this eternally innocent belief that if a journalist is nice to you then their article will be nice... & (as I suspected) the chaos is deliberate so a pr won't make him do stuff. That can be part of their remit though - making him understood while letting him mostly stay at home.

View attachment 59217

View attachment 59218
Found it:
Morrissey Black and White People.jpg

I repeat my previous comment: I think it was a daft thing to say but it's hardly a manifesto. It certainly isn't what @reelfountain called a 'true fact.'