Joe Chiccarelli tweets - clues on new Morrissey recordings?

As spotted by user @Intl_Playboy

Morrissey "All The Young People"

Mixing for radio. 50 years ago.
40509_chiccarelli_mixing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's clearly a reference to "All the king's men" from humpty dumpty or "All the pretty girls" by The Darkness or is it from "All creatures great and small. Or is it a tribute to every sentence that has the word ALL in it?

is this anonymous person the same one who keeps mentioning sam, above? As nobody cares about sam or shown any interest in the fact sam is in France, I can only imagine it is sam - look how many times his names was sandwiched in .
Just career is completely and utterly linked to Moz in a leach like grip. He is even worse that the Ozzy's kids . At least they do their own thing. Again we don't care about same he looks like Roland Keating . Now f*** off.

As far as relatives go, someone would be lucky to have Sam as a nephew. He is quite a nice guy.

It's clearly a reference to "All the king's men" from humpty dumpty or "All the pretty girls" by The Darkness or is it from "All creatures great and small. Or is it a tribute to every sentence that has the word ALL in it?

Those are all secretly references to Bowie though

There's only one song/album title on that screen. The rest are categories as far as I can see. I have no idea what a snapshot is when you're mixing an album. Maybe someone here does.

"Snapshots are used to save control settings that can be recalled at a later time." <-- from the manual. (Slow morning here, obviously.)

Sam is assiduously shopping the demos in hope of a new record contract. His service had been invaluable to Moz who otherwise would be down in a deep funk. If no bites you will see Sam take the bull by the horn and do a Kickstarter, Sam has vowed to have the record out.
Also Sam has final approval on all mixes, and he is known to have much better ears than Joe C. Expect no flamenco from Sam.

lol. I know you're trolling, but "All the Young People" = "All the Young Dudes" with "people" substituted for "dudes," not only the word "all." And Morrissey's love of Mott the Hoople is well established, not to mention the song is mentioned directly in the Autobiography and has been featured in the pre-show videos.

What's interesting here, if this is in fact a song title, is that Morrissey drawing on a song from his younger, glam rock-listening years, if only in name.

Tags
low in high school info
Back
Top Bottom