Johnny Marr's Autobiography - possible November 2016 release date

of course i'm gonna read it, but i don't know why some people think he's gonna talk bad about morrissey just because morrissey say some mean things about johnny in his autobiography. That doesn't mean he likes morrissey now, but i don't think he's gonna 100% sincere. I could be wrong tho

' November Spawned A...'? jesus!,can't Marr do anything without having to ride on the coattails of M's genius !

;)

November spawned a... ghost. Why did they have to talk about a ghost writer in that tweet? Now there is a ghost that never goes out. I can see in my imagination the said ghost and a PR writing a fairytale to excuse Marr of leaving The Smiths, trying to destroy the best-seller Morrissey's version of the story. As if leaving The Smiths wasn't enoughly bad for Johnny's career, he still has to justify himself in front of the world. It's too painful and unnecessary, he isn't a writer. Is it for money... again?

i think the picture on the cover of autobiograpy was worth using simply for the luminous expression on his face. he looks like a truly divine being in that picture. i think it sums up his essence well.

I don't know about 'luminous' - it looks to me more like some dude is giving Moz a blowjob off camera. To more accurately sum up 'Autobiography's portrayal of Morrissey as a cranky, grumpy, egotistical, paranoid git, it would really need to have a photo of him scowling angrily, whilst taking a dump on a picture of Geoff Travis. Maybe they could use this as the cover for the 3rd edition?

Ah ok, you come across as a bit of a dick to be honest but if your imagination is all you need then thats fine. In the UK we tend to have a lot of faith in our justice system but with the OJ case and others it may be a bit more difficult over the pond.
did you ?

I'm not judging my views on how I feel about the judge based on what evidence he did see,didn't see,or refused to see even when he was seeing it. I could just imagine(and that's enough for me) that this judge got tipped off to what this M person is all about. All this judge had to do is read some lyrics or interview bits to form his own opinion of how M views the royals and authority figures in general. And this judge was ready to do him in anyway he can.

but....

'you think you've won OH NO '

:straightface:

what makes you think I reject the idea of being a ....... ?

'belittle', 'competition' ? I'm just playing with you kids,take it easy. I'm not wishing him his death,like so many haters who wish the death of Moz on this sight. Your arrows of attack be better spent aimed in their direction.

oh he has the right to tell his story, do you really think my silly comments are going to stop him from releasing his book!? Is Penguin having doubts releasing it now after reading my posts?:lbf:

Really, I'll be first in line to buy it! can't wait. Hope there's a lot of stories of writing together with M, and what it was like in the very very beginning of the Smiths.

:)

I didn't say you wished death on him. I didn't have any arrows, i asked questions. Valid questions as you DID belittle Marr's attempt.

I get you are not that serious, which is fine for me, but i suggets to choose your words with more care, if you want to come across serious or just joking.

oh they are that stupid, but they are scared too. i think they're scared BECAUSE they are that stupid--because they have no defences. thus they dont like to be singled out or have anything about their person pointed out as being different.

no life lesson just an observation and one valid opinion among many. i do think most people afraid and maybe thats justified as i dont know there life experience but i do think most people as warry and defensive and this can exclude you from experience that may lead to some sort or learning and understanding or growth. part of this is just human instinct as the unknown is inherently risky and that can get reinforced based on your lifes experience. i dont blame people for this but rather feel a bit sorry for them and wish i could take some action to change it for them. i just imagine a life filled with fear anger and conflict and to me thats no way to live a life. to me thats life defeating a person which i just cant stomach or be complicit in

theres no reason for mozzer not to use a recent picture since he is a most excellent physical specimen (and would be 'the' most excellent physical specimen if only such things as lop-eared bunnies did not exist), but for an autobiography which covers the entire scope of a mans life, whyever should he use a recent picture? from an objective standpoint, does a recent picture sum up him and his life in any more relevant way than a non-recent picture? should every autobiography and biography ever written about a person only feature the most advanced age of the subject on the cover? as for johnny marr, i bet he who only used a recent picture as an attempt to make it seem like his life has some meaning after the smiths. if he used an old picture everyone would simply assume (possibly quite rightly) that that was the defining factor of his entire life.

One doesn't have to speculate too much why Johnny used the most recent picture. Do you remember how he looked like when he was half of his age?

PS : Tell me more about those bunnies.

I don't know about 'luminous' - it looks to me more like some dude is giving Moz a blowjob off camera. To more accurately sum up 'Autobiography's portrayal of Morrissey as a cranky, grumpy, egotistical, paranoid git, it would really need to have a photo of him scowling angrily, whilst taking a dump on a picture of Geoff Travis. Maybe they could use this as the cover for the 3rd edition?

omg :lbf:

- - - Updated - - -

November spawned a... ghost. Why did they have to talk about a ghost writer in that tweet? Now there is a ghost that never goes out. I can see in my imagination the said ghost and a PR writing a fairytale to excuse Marr of leaving The Smiths, trying to destroy the best-seller Morrissey's version of the story. As if leaving The Smiths wasn't enoughly bad for Johnny's career, he still has to justify himself in front of the world. It's too painful and unnecessary, he isn't a writer. Is it for money... again?

i mean, i know solow hates marr, but this comments doesn't make sense at all :crazy:

One doesn't have to speculate too much why Johnny used the most recent picture. Do you remember how he looked like when he was half of his age?

PS : Tell me more about those bunnies.

he was actually cute when he was young (i don't care for solow biased opinions tho) . He didn't age well imo
:(

original.png

d1c02013f088551c6ee03985410e8544.jpg

He should just fill his book with guitar tips and tell what kind of shoe polish to put on your hair. When he gets to the part about Morrissey he can just do a
mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif

Why not? ;D

Johnny Marr is one of the best musicians. No doubt about it, he is loved everywhere and he deserves that love. GhostWriter will have a huge amount of things to write about. :D

thatjokeisntfunnyanymore.mp3 :thumb:

but, really, he's not loved by everybody. You forget morrissey and most of solo :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom