Kewpie goes on thread locking rampage

OK, well, for one thing, you spelled that word incorrectly. So that's kind of dumb...but I guess correcting your inability to use words properly must just be because I'm such a woman-hater.

This isn't Hogwarts, f***o. My spelling isn't being tested and you sure as shit aren't a teacher of any kind, though you think you've got the whole world figured out.

This isn't Hogwarts, f***o. My spelling isn't being tested and you sure as shit aren't a teacher of any kind, though you think you've got the whole world figured out.

What the hell are you talking about, "Hogwarts?" LOL. God you're a gay DandD freak.

Your spelling IS being tested, by me, inasmuch as I have to look at your moronic drivel and I enjoy pointing out your stupidity. That doesn't make me a teacher, just a guy who likes to make fun of you.

What the hell are you talking about, "Hogwarts?" LOL. God you're a gay DandD freak.

Your spelling IS being tested, by me, inasmuch as I have to look at your moronic drivel and I enjoy pointing out your stupidity. That doesn't make me a teacher, just a guy who likes to make fun of you.

Well. It isn't working.

Yeah you said that a few posts back, but apparently you find me engaging enough to keep this going.

I guess I keep hoping it'll get interesting and it never does.

I like Kewpie.

Re: Your comment / reference to 'BrummieBoy'.

We acknowledge receipt of your recent communications referencing 'BrummieBoy' on this thread/forum. The project team have now moved to another site on the World-Wide-Web. A detailed response to your enquiry is not possible at this stage.

If and when the Project Team re-visit this site, your communication will be reviewed for action and, if merited, a response will be provided. Please respect other visitors to this thread and avoid cluttering it with further 'off-topic' responses.

Thank you for your interest in our project.

regards

'The 'BrummieBoy' Project Team.

Back
Top Bottom