Kristeen Young responds to Morrissey's tour cancellation TTY statement

Re: Kristeen Young responds to TTY statement

If this is true, Morrissey is a liar. Thoughts?

X9fvTdl.jpg

They both have issues with the truth.

So the article does nothing to clarify her age but you site it as proof.

You're so hung up on this age thing that you are not even making sense anymore.

KY really isn't important enough to get riled up about.

So the article does nothing to clarify her age but you site it as proof.

You're so hung up on this age thing that you are not even making sense anymore.

KY really isn't important enough to get riled up about.

What? She says in the article she is younger than she is in real life. Why are you not getting this? The article is proving she lies about her age, the article is not serving as proof of her age.

Nothing. THat's why she's a liar. She claims in most articles to be born in 1974 but she was born in 1964. In that article she claims also to be exposed to The Smiths when she was 14. The Smiths didn't even exist until she was 20.
.....blah blah blah
NO one cares about her, you're debating her age ?
Just GO away already , oh you have Nothing else to do

.....blah blah blah
NO one cares about her, you're debating her age ?
Just GO away already , oh you have Nothing else to do

Stop crushin' on me so hard.

I saw Johnny Marr in concert with The Cribs and he wasn't likable at all. He was full of himself and behaved in the most bizarre way. He was so full of himself that he didn't know how to walk properly. I looked at him, imagined Morrissey next to him and couldn't imagine them ever having been in a band together or getting along. Morrissey seemed much more likabale in comparison. This was just two weeks after I had a very bad experience with Morrissey mind you. It was that bad! I find that they are both total wankers. Without any input from others, Johnny Marr wouldn't know what to do next either. He had to move back to England to get in touch with whatever? Really? Also, he is best friends with Scarlet Ibis, which alone also speaks for itself. All the Morrissey scum is also clinging to him. For good reasons. The Smiths? Cannot be bothered about them anymore either. Luckily I don't have any life experiences associated with their music. I used to think of their music as something that it is not. They made it easy to drop it. I understand that it isn't as easy for people who grew up with them in the 80s and spent years or even decades in this fantasy bubble.

You must have met a different Johnny Marr, then. Johnny is one of the sweetest, most down-to-earth people I know, and not at all arrogant. Did you even meet and speak with him or are you just judging him by how he was acting onstage? Offstage and in person he's nothing but warm and friendly.

And for heaven's sake, Johnny's not "best friends" with Scarlet Ibis. *eyeroll* She's an overzealous fan and he's too kind to hurt her feelings by pushing her away, that's all.

I have been reading the forums for some time concerning this issue and I have to praise Crystal for coming out and showing what a LIAR and User KY really is! It was a huge mistake. On Morrissey's part! to have her on the tour! cause if he really knew the sh*t she talks about him. I do know!! Ungrateful witch! Moz better wake up!

I have been reading the forums for some time concerning this issue and I have to praise Crystal for coming out and showing what a LIAR and User KY really is! It was a huge mistake. On Morrissey's part! to have her on the tour! cause if he really knew the sh*t she talks about him. I do know!! Ungrateful witch! Moz better wake up!

Yes and people really ought to stop giving Crystal a hard time about it too. They keep saying bitchy things to her just for pointing something out .I don't see a problem with her commenting on it .

laughing20hysterically.gif

Yes and people really ought to stop giving Crystal a hard time about it too. They keep saying bitchy things to her just for pointing something out .I don't see a problem with her commenting on it .

It's not that she has commented on it: she has obsessively banged a drum about it for months well past the point of irrelevance. A female performer lying about her age? It's been done for CENTURIES. This is a storm in the tiniest of teacups. I think Crystal has posted some interesting insights and bits on other threads, but the KY age thing has become the Morrissey-solo equivalent of the kid continually, tediously asking their parents in the car: "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?...." For goodness sake, there are more pressing concerns in life, surely? And, frankly, posting the educational/record of degree thing was tawdry and unnecessary.

At the end of the day, does Morrissey really need a semi-anonymous "protector of his virtue" on a fan site he has openly detested? We are all intellectually the poorer for continuing to read and comment on this "topic."

Last edited:
It's not that she has commented on it: she has obsessively banged a drum about it for months well past the point of irrelevance. A female performer lying about her age? It's been done for CENTURIES. This is a storm in the tiniest of teacups. I think Crystal has posted some interesting insights and bits on other threads, but the KY age thing has become the Morrissey-solo equivalent of the kid continually, tediously asking their parents in the car: "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?...." For goodness sake, there are more pressing concerns in life, surely? And, frankly, posting the educational/record of degree thing was tawdry and unnecessary.

At the end of the day, does Morrissey really need a semi-anonymous "protector of his virtue" on a fan site he has openly detested? We are all intellectually the poorer for continuing to read and comment on this "topic."

Did I mention she's a liar who is currently trending on twitter for not putting up with Morrissey's lies?

Did I mention she's a liar who is currently trending on twitter for not putting up with Morrissey's lies?

Ok, let's assume for the sake of argument that she has lied about her age, that doesn't mean she is a complete liar.

I would bet my life you have told lies in your life. We all have. That doesn't mean we are incapable of telling the truth.

Her story adds up way better than Morrissey's does.

As far as the one lie you feel you have proof on, it's something that is actually very important to lie about in the entertainment industry. Ageism is a huge problem.

In the grand scheme of things none of it matters.

KY is some age. Who cares how old?
KY and Morrissey have a different account of what happened but ultimately, 9 shows were cancelled.

The cancelled shows are 100% fact. The why really doesn't matter and there are no facts at all. We don't KNOW if Morrissey really went to Mass General. We don't KNOW if KY was sick or had allergies. We don't KNOW why any of the shows were cancelled and even if we had a truth serum and administered it to Morrissey it wouldn't change the fact that the shows were cancelled and people are disappointed/sad/upset/whatever.

For your own peace of mind you really should just let it go.

This is a good point.

From here on out, I will respond with, "U Mad Bro?"

Ok, let's assume for the sake of argument that she has lied about her age, that doesn't mean she is a complete liar.

I would bet my life you have told lies in your life. We all have. That doesn't mean we are incapable of telling the truth.

As far as the one lie you feel you have proof on, it's something that is actually very important to lie about in the entertainment industry. Ageism is a huge problem.

KY and Morrissey have a different account of what happened but ultimately, 9 shows were cancelled.

The cancelled shows are 100% fact. The why really doesn't matter and there are no facts at all. We don't KNOW if Morrissey really went to Mass General. We don't KNOW if KY was sick or had allergies. We don't KNOW why any of the shows webeacon
re cancelled and even if we had a truth serum and administered it to Morrissey it wouldn't change the fact that the shows were cancelled and people are disappointed/sad/upset/whatever.

Ah Bored, a beacon of sanity.

The cancelled shows are 100% fact. The why really doesn't matter and there are no facts at all. We don't KNOW if Morrissey really went to Mass General. We don't KNOW if KY was sick or had allergies. We don't KNOW why any of the shows were cancelled and even if we had a truth serum and administered it to Morrissey it wouldn't change the fact that the shows were cancelled and people are disappointed/sad/upset/whatever.

This post has a very good ol' boys tone to it.

What was Visconti's Facebook thread that got deleted all about? What did he say?

He was behaving like a 12 year old. In a nutshell, he called Jesse a sexist ass kisser looking to please daddy and said Kristeen was "an honest woman." Lots of lulz.

Well from whats been wrote, no one really knows who I am on here!
Im nothing watsoever 2 do with scarlet Ibis nor anyone connected 2 her.
I dont impersonate or claim 2 be anyone eccept myself!

Ive said this repeatedly, you would be all so surprised by somthing about me ! :)

And just because im "any mus" and use a sudamin of MIDNITE so what?
The vast majority of people on the internet forums, we havent a clue who they are, we go by what they write!
And theres somtimes a good reason for ones anonymity !

And as 4 kissing kristeens arse? nope dont think so, I like kristeen yes, think the world of her yes!
But id never ever suck up 2 her or anyone else in my life!
Nope not doing it!
You cant make some one like you they either do or they dont!
Thats it!
If kristeen ever reads any of this crap ive posted, she may think im a comple fruit cake, dunno! but, all anyone can do is be themselves which is what Im doing!
Its better 2 be disliked for being true 2 yourself than being liked 4 someone your not!

I just think the way kristeens been bulied and viilinized ect on here and elsewere in cyber space 2 be disgusting - so I said something!
Whats her true age ect? who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its her business!!!

Its heartbreaking 2 see some one being bullied and its totally Irrevevant as 2 weather they "deserve it" or not! :(

I dont see anyone else fighting her corner on here,
Shes being bullied with all the horrible comments being said about her, thats a fact, and someone needs 2 speack up and offer some help and support ect - and so Ive took it upon my self to offer some help and support dispite risking my own popularity as a member in the process!
I dont care, I refuse 2 see someone being bullied, im gunna say somthing!

Ps ive never ONCE said nor implied that I was female!
So even your gender is WRONG about me!

Not responding anymore!

If one person, just one, does not come on here and post support towards kristeen - Im leaving the forum for good and I wont be coming back!
My destiney on this forum now lies in your hands! :)

Last edited:

If one person, just one, does not come on here and post support towards kristeen - Im leaving the forum for good and I wont be coming back!

Promises, promises.

Well from whats been wrote, no one really knows who I am on here!
Im nothing watsoever 2 do with scarlet Ibis nor anyone connected 2 her.
I dont impersonate or claim 2 be anyone eccept myself!

Ive said this repeatedly, you would be all so surprised by somthing about me ! :)

And just because im "any mus" and use a sudamin of MIDNITE so what?
The vast majority of people on the internet forums, we havent a clue who they are, we go by what they write!
And theres somtimes a good reason for ones anonymity !

And as 4 kissing kristeens arse? nope dont think so, I like kristeen yes, think the world of her yes!
But id never ever suck up 2 her or anyone else in my life!
Nope not doing it!
You cant make some one like you they either do or they dont!
Thats it!
If kristeen ever reads any of this crap ive posted, she may think im a comple fruit cake, dunno! but, all anyone can do is be themselves which is what Im doing!
Its better 2 be disliked for being true 2 yourself than being liked 4 someone your not!

I just think the way kristeens been bulied and viilinized ect on here and elsewere in cyber space 2 be disgusting - so I said something!
Whats her true age ect? who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its her business!!!

Its heartbreaking 2 see some one being bullied and its totally Irrevevant as 2 weather they "deserve it" or not! :(

I dont see anyone else fighting her corner on here,
Shes being bullied with all the horrible comments being said about her, thats a fact, and someone needs 2 speack up and offer some help and support ect - and so Ive took it upon my self to offer some help and support dispite risking my own popularity as a member in the process!
I dont care, I refuse 2 see someone being bullied, im gunna say somthing!

Ps ive never ONCE said nor implied that I was female!
So even your gender is WRONG about me!

Not responding anymore!

Excuse me, there have been people posting in support of Kristeen.

Back
Top Bottom