Labour pains - Jared O'Mara (Labour MP) posts on Morrissey-solo from 2002 quoted - Guido Fawkes

Vile Homophobic Slurs of Jared O'Mara - Guido Fawkes

Excerpt:

Today Guido revealed the multiple sexist comments of Labour MP Jared O’Mara.Now the vile homophobic slurs of the Sheffield Hallam MP can be exposed…

O’Mara’s derogatory language on the ‘Morrissey Solo’ website message board includes calling homosexuals “fudge packers” who “drive up the Marmite motorway”. He says gay people are “bitter and resentful about being homosexual”.

41031_JARED9.png

41030_jaredposts.png

UPDATE:

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone did not like what happened the other night.

1179px-Wolverhampton_Wanderers.svg.png

Now they blame the ball......

This is the swede playing the clown:

a001_NormalHires-LARGE.jpg

You ABSOLUTE SPASTIC.

You haven't changed in 20 years Urban. You were a c*** back in 1999, and you are still a c*** now.

You still haven't told us how you beat terminal cancer you c***.

LOL

No one owns something these days especially not fan culture which is global. I doubt you complain when the global money funds yet another hopeless player with a name you cannot spell who scores a goal for you and a year later is off loaded to Italy.

You did not destroy Wolves like you promised in the Bluerose chatroom the night before the game. I know very well who you are you bitter Bertie.

It is funny how some City fans despite finally having a bit of glory still cannot fully enjoy the game. Maybe it is the water......

CHIN UP!

And, you are also f***ING THICK. I am not a City fan you plastic c***. Thick, stupid cucked Swede.

I sat through Question Time as it was a discussion topic.
No direct mention of here though.
Germaine Greer was coincidentally on the panel.
He will be history soon.
Regards,
FWD.

And, you are also f***ING THICK. I am not a City fan you plastic c***. Thick, stupid cucked Swede.

Ah, It is the Solo scouser!

Now I remember which is hard when you spend your life under a rock. Don't worry me and Gerrit are soon joining ya!

You ABSOLUTE SPASTIC.

You haven't changed in 20 years Urban. You were a c*** back in 1999, and you are still a c*** now.

You better watch it so I don't arrive at some terminal near you.

You are only a sore loser who envy me and United for all the titles we won. I heard there is an opening at the museum for someone to polish them all for us.

Interested?

You ABSOLUTE SPASTIC.

1999 was a vintage year for United bus absolute hell for you so no wonder you mention that year still.

Sir-Alex-Ferguson-The-Treble.jpg

This place need more sore scousers to provide the comedy cause I cannot do that all on my own.

You better watch it so I don't arrive at some terminal near you.

You are only a sore loser who envy me and United for all the titles we won. I heard there is an opening at the museum for someone to polish them all for us.

Interested?

Envy a cucked liar? I think not.

Still not told the medical profession how to beat terminal cancer then? Must be magic!

Ah, It is the Solo scouser!

Now I remember which is hard when you spend your life under a rock. Don't worry me and Gerrit are soon joining ya!

Two is too much.
Three is a crowd.
Moz wished me lonely. Which is kind of nice of him.
I guess even under the rock.
But I'm not a pauper, I want a luxurious rock.
A five star quality rock, with room service and a nice bath that can't overflow when I'm on the portable phone.
Gee, didn't they even had that when Che Guevara Brand was on the phone talking to Fidel?
That rock doesn't meet my standards.

Envy a cucked liar? I think not.

Still not told the medical profession how to beat terminal cancer then? Must be magic!

Someone cheered for Trump and is a alt right follower. The english nazis the black shirts kicked off in Liverpool so you're right at home but you lot will always walk alone, or march as it were.

Two is too much.
Three is a crowd.
Moz wished me lonely. Which is kind of nice of him.
I guess even under the rock.
But I'm not a pauper, I want a luxurious rock.
A five star quality rock, with room service and a nice bath that can't overflow when I'm on the portable phone.
Gee, didn't they even had that when Che Guevara Brand was on the phone talking to Fidel?
That rock doesn't meet my standards.

Yeah Gerrit, we're lone wolves you and me and I was thinking about you tonight and whatever happened to that woman you got in touch with locally?

Still holding out for Rifke?

Yeah Gerrit, we're lone wolves you and me and I was thinking about you tonight and whatever happened to that woman you got in touch with locally?

Still holding out for Rifke?

Rifke is nice.
And a very sensitive and recklessly honest girl.
Whenever you say anything derogative of her I will strangle you, :brows:
Apart from that I am a happy wolve and whenever we wolves met we enjoy eachothers company.
In any way we want. :o

Rifke is nice.
And a very sensitive and recklessly honest girl.
Whenever you say anything derogative of her I will strangle you, :brows:
Apart from that I am a happy wolve and whenever we wolves met we enjoy eachothers company.
In any way we want. :o

No mention of the mystery woman and I never hated Rifke but I sure pushed her buttons a lot.

No mention of the mystery woman and I never hated Rifke but I sure pushed her buttons a lot.

She is a mystery wolve I still like and see a lot and we are attracted to eachother and I am a happy beast, sometimes.

Ian Hislop quoted "poofter" from this site on Have I Got News... tonight.
No direct mention of here again.
Regards,
FWD.

Ian Hislop quoted "poofter" from this site on Have I Got News... tonight.
No direct mention of here again.
Regards,
FWD.

Dou you have any indication why they don't?
I thought journalism was about checking sources and naming them so people could check for themselves.
How wrong have I been?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom