Major Tour of Japan, NZ and More Announced

G

goinghome

Morrissey will travel to Japan in April where he will undertake ten concerts. It will be the most detailed tour of Japan ever undertaken by Morrissey.
There are plans to follow the Japanese tour with concerts in Thailand, the Philippines and New Zealand.
Full details of the Japanese tour are expected to be announced within the next week.

Also in April, EMI Records will issue the single 'Suedehead', as remixed by Ron and Russell Mael. The single is 3:35 in length, and will be issued as a CD release and a 10" picture disc, both using previously unseen photographs of Morrissey.
- http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_120115_01

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't give a shit about the gigs, but the single re-issue is interesting.. are they testing the waters, so to speak?

If the re-issue is basically a shortened version of this shite, they can stick it up their collective jumpers.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I can muster the cash, I'm coming to Japan with my daughter. She speaks the lingo, and can be my guide. Now, where's that piggy bank?

P.

I'm also thinking about going, but depends on the finance and work schedule.

My friends in Japan would be thrilled by the news.

Last edited:
Oh, come on now... you know you're going to buy both formats. A fiver for dear old Moz? We can all stretch to that. Add in the new photograph of Morrissey 20+ years ago and it's a bargain.

Oh, come on now... you know you're going to buy both formats. A fiver for dear old Moz? We can all stretch to that. Add in the new photograph of Morrissey 20+ years ago and it's a bargain.

Not just the 2 formats, more than likely I'll be getting any available promos too.
It does not necessarily mean that I am happy about this particular release. :straightface:

Not just the 2 formats, more than likely I'll be getting any available promos too.
It does not necessarily mean that I am happy about this particular release. :straightface:

If you're even thinking about buying any promos then you have more money than sense and I don't see why this release makes you unhappy. Another little piece for your collection.
I'll stick to the 2 formats and possibly a frame if the new photo is any good.

Just a general warning; if Quiffaa asks you to buy tickets for her, make sure you get the money up-front before you buy.:lbf:

If you're even thinking about buying any promos then you have more money than sense and I don't see why this release makes you unhappy. Another little piece for your collection.
I'll stick to the 2 formats and possibly a frame if the new photo is any good.

More money than sense, without a doubt.
Another addition to my collection indeed.
Nothing more, nothing less.

And a certain person may want to purchase one of these when he's buying his tickets and booking flights:
SuperStock_4029R-56094.jpg

Back
Top Bottom