Members Pics

Re:

good to read this Kenzie, because reading back all I could think was "What does Kenzie make of all this?" :confused:
I am glad to see you took it all in stride :straightface:
also, I think there would be more positive comments about your photo :)
but people here likely just don't want to deal with the trolling comments of people like "nothappynotsad" or others like her :cool:
sorry :o

Excuse me, I am not trolling, nor do I troll.

Re:

sadly, I have gained some weight(mostly in the face :crazy:) since my last photo on here :straightface:
here is a recent update of what I look like
IMG00110-20110213-1431-1.jpg

:eek: mainly in the hope that it will encourage to be more vigorous in pursuing diet & exercise so that I can someday post a better pic :thumb:

Re:

good to read this Kenzie, because reading back all I could think was "What does Kenzie make of all this?" :confused:
but people here likely just don't want to deal with the trolling comments of people like "nothappynotsad" or others like her :cool:
sorry :o

I don't think nothappynotsad is a troll, just as I don't think you are a troll. You people are just misunderstood on here. ;) I honestly don't think nothappynotsad was trying to insult Emil, she just meant to be helpful.

Re:

I don't think nothappynotsad is a troll, just as I don't think you are a troll. You people are just misunderstood on here. ;) I honestly don't think nothappynotsad was trying to insult Emil, she just meant to be helpful.

Thank you Kenzie! I am indeed not a troll, I guess I can just be slightly abrasive at times. I mean no harm, sorry!

Re:

No, Aaron. I do not think that at all. You see, I do not see this whole situation in the grandiose light that you seem to. I post on a Morrissey fan forum, just like everyone else here. I do not recognize any superfluous forum hierarchy. I am here to say what I want, and I do. There is no great plan or idea that I have someone else to defend me or some shit. That whole notion is just absolutely nonsensical. I am friends with Viva because he is nice to me! You remember when we were friends for a second, right? There is no other thought behind it than that. I am here because some part of me wants to interact with all of you. I think it's fun to spend summer indoors, elbows deep in a morrissey fansite. I just do not have time for your petty drama, Skylarker. Just stop.

Pick your battles wisely, kid, and pick your friends more wisely still.

Clearly, I will do so in the future.

Last edited:
Re:

You should start your own frink thread; the Kenziefrink. :p

Isn't she only fifteen years old? She's a lovely lass... but if you frink her, I will assume you to be a pedophile.

EXACTLY! As the very first post of the Morrissey frink thread states "post your sexy Morrissey photos here." Finding someone "sexy" denotes desire. If you desire a 15 year old girl and you yourself are far beyond your teens, what conclusion do you expect people to come to?

join your mates and piss off gobshite

Was that necessary? Who are you to think you have the right to tell anyone to leave this site? And "gobshite"? As if THAT wasn't a trolling comment...:rolleyes:

I understand you're sticking up for Emil and everything, but you honestly have no reason to attack me. If you disagree with me, perhaps you can convey that without resorting to childish name calling.

When has Billy Scissors ever resorting to anything BUT childish name calling?

I know. Kenzie is so sweet, but yeah....some people...

As a Mother, would you think nothing if a dirty, fat, bald 40-year-old man came up and said he thought your child was sexy?

Funny you should talk of "some people" as though I've done something wrong. I merely stated the FACT that Kenzie is 15 and therefore I don't believe it's right to discuss starting a frink thread for her. I like Kenzie, she's nice. I don't see why your little clique is so upset over my opinion.

If you don't like Viva, that seems to be a battle you should fight with him. We should be allowed to befriend anyone we please without feeling blacklisted. I literally have nothing against any of you, and I think that forum brawls are silly. That being said, I honestly apologize if I've upset other forum members in any way.

The 'little clique' is upset because it concerns one of their members. If someone else had made the comment, this wouldn't even be an issue...and it is a ridiculous issue as it as.

You are wrong to interpret a friendly jokey comment as sinister stuff.

Pity in your opinion a word frink is an act of sleaze.
Personally frink means admiring someone attractive.

As far as I know Emil hasn't posted any abusive comment in the forums.

Get a life.

If you think males over 20 on this site should be fawning over a 15 year old girl, I feel sorry for you. Kenzie is a wonderful girl, but she is still just a girl...and people need to remember that before making comments like that, joke or not.

You say get a life? I say get a brain.

Everyone, it's ok.:) I know Emil was just teasing, and I am flattered.:blushing: I can understand nothappynotsad's concern though. There are some perverts out here, (not Emil of course) but she just meant for me to be careful. No need for everyone to start fighting and calling each other names and saying silly stuff they don't mean. I like all of you guys, don't turn against each other.

I am pleased you can see her comment for what it was instead of twisting it to be a personal attack on someone...which it wasn't.

Yeah, I suggest you to set up contact list in order to block unsolicited PMs.

It's very disappointing that nothappynotsad who could've sent a PM to you, however, he / she decided to criticise Emil in this thread.

Did you even read the post? No one criticised Emil...unless Emil already set up a Kenzie frink thread and then gushed over her, that is. Did he? No. So what is your point exactly?

good to read this Kenzie, because reading back all I could think was "What does Kenzie make of all this?"
sorry

Oh, the irony.

Excuse me, I am not trolling, nor do I troll.

Saying something a handful of people don't like is trolling...didn't you know? :rolleyes:

I don't think nothappynotsad is a troll, just as I don't think you are a troll. You people are just misunderstood on here. I honestly don't think nothappynotsad was trying to insult Emil, she just meant to be helpful.

She was trying to be helpful...but people are always looking for something to attack someone for on here.

geez, I was going to post a similar comment to nothappynotsad's (so glad I didn't now)

Exactly...because it is a sane and logical conclusion to come to.

All these replies from you people just shows how ignorant, bitter, and nasty anyone can be on this site.

I apologise NHNS.I was a little bit tipsy...

A shit end to a good day.

I am very pleased you apologized Billy. There isn't any good reason we all can't get along on this site. We all just need to let go of whatever nonsense has been said in the past and forget whatever prejudices may exist for certain members.

You remind me of Winona Ryder here. Very pretty. :)

I would post a new picture as I've just dyed my hair, but I can't be bothered to look for my crappy camera (plus, I have no make-up on, and no-one wants to see that).

Thank you! I think Winona Ryder is beautiful, so this made me smile.:blushing:

What color did you dye your hair?:) (I think last time you posted a picture you had redish hair?)

You bear very much resemblance to someone I am acquainted with, Kenzie :)

And aww, go on, GWTT -- always love to see when people go for new hair colors! :thumb:

What color did you dye your hair?:) (I think last time you posted a picture you had redish hair?)

'Dark Chocolate Brown' according to the box, although you can still see the natural reddish blonde a bit in my hair. I may stick with this colour for a while (rare for me)- I quite like it. My eyebrows, however, are still resolutely ginger. :p

Here it is (although it's slightly darker in real life):

dscf1523h.jpg

This one is less representative because the lighting was crap and I fiddled with it on Picasa, but I like it despite my dodgy skin and odd expression, so I'm just going to throw it in:

dscf1522o.jpg

'Dark Chocolate Brown' according to the box, although you can still see the natural reddish blonde a bit in my hair. I may stick with this colour for a while (rare for me)- I quite like it. My eyebrows, however, are still resolutely ginger. :p

Here it is (although it's slightly darker in real life):

dscf1523h.jpg

This one is less representative because the lighting was crap and I fiddled with it on Picasa, but I like it despite my dodgy skin and odd expression, so I'm just going to throw it in:

dscf1522o.jpg

Cute! I like the color, it looks nice with your eyes. :)

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom