Members Pics

but I just love to mess around (in all its meanings) with chica ;)

^ Well, this thread will be appropriate for that only if you plan on posting pictures of it. Got some for us?

This is thank god not me (generally).

Holiday top of a volcano, hungover, bad hair day, why have I posted this???

Im drunk thats why!

Haiiiggh Faaaaive!

Not bad... *moves closer to Stuheff* ... You wanna go grab a cup of coffee some time? Would you take it as an offense if I said I liked your boobs?

EDIT: too much?

This is thank god not me (generally).

Holiday top of a volcano, hungover, bad hair day, why have I posted this???

Im drunk thats why!

Haiiiggh Faaaaive!

Where was the picture taken Stu?.....you do look a bit hungover (bottle of water in the pocket a clue too!)....but hair is fine and nice to put a face to you at last.....methinks you may well have another hangover to contend with tomorrow....good luck with it!:p

Not bad... *moves closer to Stuheff* ... You wanna go grab a cup of coffee some time? Would you take it as an offense if I said I liked your boobs?

EDIT: too much?

No I wouldnt take a fence. But I may steal a border.

They are impressive moobs arnt they. I am proud.

Where was the picture taken Stu?.....you do look a bit hungover (bottle of water in the pocket a clue too!)....but hair is fine and nice to put a face to you at last.....methinks you may well have another hangover to contend with tomorrow....good luck with it!:p

Thank you - it is actually the most appaling foto of me ever (since my 4th year at school one anyhoo) but there you have it.

I was Very Very... Very hungover. It was in Santorini Greece - an amazing place. Go if you ever get the chance.

Apparantly it was supposed to be Atlantis once upon a Moz.

Wow!!!! It looks beautiful. I'll add it to the list of possible places to visit after Christmas

It is truly amazing. I am gettingmarried there next June. If you want the low down and some more fotos of the place PM me and ill let you know. Ive been there twice.

The sunset is incredible and beautiful. And im the least romantic person on Earth.

hmmm... will show to friend and see what she says, but it looks so pretty. At the moment, she quite fancies Bruge, I want to go to Rome, we both want to go to Amsterdam.
Thank you for the offer of help!

Bridge on the river Kwai is best.

Lest we mention the pension that was Star Wars???

He was only good actor in the entire movie!

And Bridge on the River Kwai is easily the best film of 1957... lol like I actually know what I'm talking about.

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom