morrissey frink thread!

Think I'll be there for a while. Can Morrissey join me ? :lbf:

The Frink brings out my naughty alter ego.

if he were to get across the frink room to the naughty bench in one piece, (doubtful) then he could but YOU wouldnt get a look in! :p
besides i think itd be much frinkier observing him trying to reach us, imagine the faces he'd pull, and the clothing he may have to lose in exchange for safe passage.
:blushing:

if he were to get across the frink room to the naughty bench in one piece, (doubtful) then he could but YOU wouldnt get a look in! :p
besides i think itd be much frinkier observing him trying to reach us, imagine the faces he'd pull, and the clothing he may have to lose in exchange for safe passage.
:blushing:

If he were to encounter all of us in one room... Would he survive it?

If he were to encounter all of us in one room... Would he survive it?

He probably would, although we physically admire, undress and ravish him on here. In person we may turn into shy, fumbling idiots in front of him. (Well maybe not Scarlet, you kept it together when you were touched and signed by him.

All together now..."Morrissey, we love you." :D

OOOHHH MY GOOOOODDDDD.... Beyond words... Beautiful is an understatement!!! Marry me, Morrissey, marry me!! Or at least... do me ;) :horny:
I'm crazy in love with this man.... Crazy in love... My hormones are altered, and I can't breathe either... My heart beats on fire... :love:

That picture is going to give one of us heart failure! :D
That pic bowls me over every single time I see it.

He probably would, although we physically admire, undress and ravish him on here. In person we may turn into shy, fumbling idiots in front of him. (Well maybe not Scarlet, you kept it together when you were touched and signed by him.

All together now..."Morrissey, we love you." :D

Erm, not me... :blushing:
if I got even the slightest hint of a suggestive smirk or eybrow raise from him, i'd make him blush till christmas.

P1000401.jpg

Now we got him on the ground...what are we gonna do??
Form an orderly Q please..me first!!

I was about to claim second place,
but if hes wearing that terrible jeans jacket, then i'm sure I can skip this 'mauling'.
:)

I was about to claim second place,
but if hes wearing that terrible jeans jacket, then i'm sure I can skip this 'mauling'.
:)

skip a mauling - blasphemy!! However, I'm not a huge fan of jean jackets on a man either - although this pic is cute.

Oh goodness those where the same exact glasses he was wearing in my dream yesterday :eek:

*sigh* if only it wasn't just a dream:tears: :blushing:

Wouw. Look at her chin. It sticks out like his. She looks nice, but still I wonder now, due to the facial proportion thing, if this is what mainly attracted him to her. In any case they look like a cute couple, but just anybody at Morrissey's side seems to suit him, photographer, baby...
Almost looks as if Years of Refusal is his break up from her album. ;) Doesn't make sense lyrciswise though, does it.
I have wondered why people spend so much time fuzzing about people with whom they lack this natural attraction and it has led me to say that if you meet somebody, either it is there or it is not, if it is not there mutually.... The picture looks like he had it with this lady. I had such a natural attraction again with a guy at a concert in December, unfortunately he was married with two kids :o and I had little in common with him apart from being a bit too chatty maybe. He behaved as if he had known me for ages already. Maybe I reminded him of somebody? I have often wondered about this natural attraction and what it is, where it is coming from. Obviously I need to pay more attention to whether or not these people look anything like me. :D Gosh, should it really be all about looks after all? :rolleyes:

Hi girls :) first,i want to tell you i like this thread a lot,in fact,this thread is my favourite ,this picture was taken during the ROTT tour,the girl next to morrissey is not his girlfriend,she`s just a fan,this picture has taken in 2006 in monterrey mexico.moz looks gorgeous as usual,although i`m a bit jealous of her,cos she`s near him and he looks happy next to her :mad: seems like moz was in a good mood that day,he likes mexico seemingly. :)

Back
Top Bottom