morrissey frink thread!

spl133416_006.jpg

I've been staring at that pic a lot too! :D (we need a smilie that has hearts in its eyes!)

I thought this WAS THE site for making saucy comments about the pictures! With other people who are of somewhat similar mind. That's what makes it so much fun! I mean, the pictures are great on their own, but if we wanted a scholarly analysis of the pictures it wouldn't be called The Frink Thread and there would be a lot more discussion about f-stops and shutter speeds. I've seen sexual fantasies about Morrissey posted on here that go WAY beyond some mild hair-sucking. I think it would be a sad day if The Frink Thread lost its frinkiness.

I commented about Scarlet's comment on here and in an IM to her, just because I thought it was super-funny and different, not because I thought it was personally shocking or inappropriate to the thread. Actually, off the top of my head, I can't really think of anything that would be too shocking to post here.

Since I live in a fantasy world 24-7 filthy perversions are no problem for me. My perversions concerning Morrissey? To start?

1) I want to grind, I mean GRIND, my tongue into his belly button.

hairy.jpg

2) I want to trace dirty words in his more intimate areas of body hair with my fingertip. (Photobucket will probably delete this before anyone sees it - they hate naked Moz! :mad:)

morrissey_and_band_2-1-1.jpg

3) He needs eye protection in this one. I volunteer my big boobs whilst astride that delicious belly-mound.
mozsunning.jpg

So, I think we can say after our mini-break while M-ey was sick that The Frink is now fully back-in-action. :D

I am such a bad influence on you. You've fallen in with a bad crowd, Gretchen.

[iamnicola had a post above this one that she has obviously deleted, mocking my above post. This post was my response.]

That's okay - Morrissey knows who here really love him and who on solo know absolutely nothing about him and only troll here (and every single other thread) to get their inner-bully on. And it means my entire post is now on here twice - more awesomeness for those of us who appreciate it.

BTW - if anyone isn't aware how to block all of a member's posts:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

Morrissey, you'll want to do that right away.

Done. Back to frinking....

5l5m2r.jpg

2ltivrr.jpg

(Mr Sykes is my hero.)
35d9vlx.jpg

Excuse me? Know nothing about him and just come here to troll? :lbf: Inner-bully? No, bb. I think your post was just a little off the wall and if you were being humorous, I just don't get it. Maybe you need a sense of humor. I never knew humorous gifs could be so offensive. Seriously, lighten up.

And proceed frinking.
j7954l.jpg

He is so fierce.

And you wouldn't consider being a teeny tiny bit nicer? Like maybe just meeting half way? Or even a third of the way?

And you wouldn't consider being a teeny tiny bit nicer? Like maybe just meeting half way? Or even a third of the way?
Do I have to use Mr Sykes again?

Nicer? It takes strength to be gentle and kind...

You should comment on the fierceness of that photo because that's where I think he looks his best.

Do I have to use Mr Sykes again?

Nicer? It takes strength to be gentle and kind...

You should comment on the fierceness of that photo because that's where I think he looks his best.

I don't know who Mr. Sykes is. I'm sure that's one of his best photos though.

The sighing man.

He looks very handsome with that haircut.

Yes. He is very handsome with that hair cut. Perhaps you could ask him to stop sighing at us. It's well known you find some of us totally ridiculous. Your point is made. Any chance you could let it go now?

Yes. He is very handsome with that hair cut. Perhaps you could ask him to stop sighing at us. It's well known you find some of us totally ridiculous. Your point is made. Any chance you could let it go now?
Stop sighing? I don't find anyone totally ridiculous, just some statements are totally ridiculous.

He needs to dress like that more often. I wasn't a fan of the frayed pocket jeans.

2qn8tqo.jpg

Best picture ever!

:love::love::love::love::love:
moz-palladium-may29-2006sm.jpg

Now, something bit less frinky...

BOO! :eek:

intvleptimorrissey20liv.jpg

Halloween Moz doesn't need a costume! :lbf:
:D

Oh, DEAR LORD! This is the absolute worst photo I've ever seen of him! Whoah.

Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't mind having Boo-Moz on my doorstep asking for tricks or treats.. :D

Yeah... No, I'm not gonna turn him away. He can grab as many of my goodies as he wants, even while wearing that freaky Sick Moz mask.

Back
Top Bottom